X

Reign "Ace" Armani

Hearing the girls walk into my house, i almost wanted to cry out of frustration

Hearing the girls walk into my house, i almost wanted to cry out of frustration. I totally forgot that we were having a girls today, i just wanted to catch up on some beauty rest i so foolishly missed.

I went over to Gills house yesterday, we stayed up all night playing video games and smoking blunts til we were on clouds. I didn't make it home til about 7:30 and now it's 12:20. I know that's like 5 hours of sleep but still i just don't wanna get up and deal with whatever day god has planned for me.

Sighing hard, i get up making my way to the all white marble shower in my master bathroom. Cleansing my body with steaming hot water and body wash, i think about how bad i feel for my motives with Cillian.

My fathers dying wish was that i'll be the biggest female drug lord there ever was and ever will be. I know it sucks because i'm starting to actually like him but i need to do this for my father because i can't and most importantly won't disappoint him.

Getting lost to deep in my thoughts, i rinse off and hop out the shower. Drying myself completely, i grab my toothbrush and began scrubbing my teeth. After, i dress in a loose fitting strapless dress with a baseball cap.

Walking down my large steps to the main floor of my home. I head to my spacious kitchen seeing Mel eating shit, and Vanessa talking shit about something.

"The lady that's doing our nails is coming in five minutes." I say to them, i guess they weren't aware of my presence because they sure did jump.

"Damn Bitch! You scared us" Mel said holding her chest, with a crumb on her lip.

"Y'all need to be scared in here eating all my shit." I say coming around the corner, snatching the chip bag out of Melissa hands.

"Well damn okay" Mel says, while looking at me eat the chips she previously had in her hands.

"What all are we going to get?" Vanessa ask with attitude laced in her tone.

"What your problem?"Mel asked.

"Yea what is your problem cause you won't get nothing on my dime with that attitude." I tell her, making her roll her little ass eyes.

Laughing, i shake my head at her antics. They both looked over at me with wide eyes, knowing when i get anxious and murderous i start laughing. I don't know exactly why i laugh when i'm feeling that way, i just know that i do.

ding

Hearing the doorbell ring, i tell my security to go help the lady set her stuff up in the living room.