XXIV

"Reign can you come the fuck on." Cillian spats to her with attitude laced in his tone. They had been at the grocery store for almost 2 hours because she had been indecisive about what she wanted to cook.

"Don't rush me. I'm trying to figure out whether i want chicken alfredo or shrimp alfredo." Looking at her with disdain, Cillian sighs very loudly tired of being in the store plus he was getting cold.

"Why didn't you just ask the people who work for us to get this type of stuff?" He ask, making her glance at him rolling her eyes.

"That's your problem, you need to start being a normal person and getting your own stuff. Now stop distracting me i'm trying to think" Glaring at her concentrated frame, he swiftly snatched up each meat and threw both into the cart.

"Let's go i'm tired of being here." He says, while pushing the cart in the direction of seasonings.

Crossing her arms over one another, Reign pouts as she follows behind him into the isle. "Your an asshole, you know that" She ask rhetorically.

"Yep"

Shaking her head while looking at the spices, "Here i am trying to cook and do something nice for you but all you've givin me today was attitude for no reason." Feeling bad Cillian goes behind her placing his face in the crook of her neck, softly putting kisses there.

"Your right and i'm sorry" He says, making her turn around facing him to give a soft peck on his lips.

"We can go now." She says, walking away from him putting the spices in the cart then pushing away to the checkout direction.

Placing their items on the conveyor belt, Reign notices the young cashier almost drooling at the site of Cillian. Clearing her throat, quickly the young girl snaps her head towards Reign sending her an apologetic look.

"Your total is 255.67" The girl says, staring directly at Cillian as he steps up to pay.

"Here's your receipt" She says flirtatiously, causing him to finally look into her face.

Before he could take the receipt and say thank you, Reign snatches it from the girl before pushing the cart full of items out the door.

Following after her, they get to his car putting the bags in his trunk before hopping in. Driving off it was obvious that she had a clear attitude but he didn't know exactly why.

"What's wrong wichu" He ask glancing over in her direction.

"You know what the fucks wrong wit me." Shaking his head at her response, he reaches over to grab her thigh in which she refuses.

"Obviously i don't that's why i'm asking." He says.

Turning in her seat to face him, "You didn't see how that girl was flirting with you?" She ask.

"No" He replies with his face scrunched up, honestly not knowing what she was talking about.

"Liar. She was practically fucking you with her eyes and you telling me you ain't notice."

"Honestly i didn't notice, baby i wasn't paying attention to her and let's be real what am i gon do with a cashier" He says, giving her a blank look.

"A lot knowing you because i could've swore the girl you cheated on me with wasn't that much of a prize possession either." She says, shrugging while he decided best if he just ignored her crazy ass.

After riding in silence for a minute Reign decides to speak up, "Can we stop at the mall real quick?".

"For what?" He sighed.