XV

"Baby move" Reign screams, while laughing.

Currently her and Cillian were in the house alone playing video games until he went to look in his fridge seeing that Reign had drank his last lemonade.

"Why would you drink it?" He says before tickling her, causing a rupture of laughter.

"I-I'm SORRY." She says finally getting her words out.

Stopping his assault, he picks her up taking her upstairs to his master bedroom. Laying her down carefully on the bed, he then slips in beside her.

"You wanna watch a movie?"

"Yess babe can we watch focus?" Reign ask.

"What the fuck is focus?" He ask her as he rubs at her thigh.

"It's this movie with Will Smith in it" She says simply.

Turning the movie on Reign continues to watch it  as unknowingly to her, Cillian was watching her.

He was thinking about how lucky he was once again and how much of a great girl she was. He honestly felt things he never felt about anyone before every time he was with her. It sometimes felt like it was too good to be true with her. Before he could stop it he accidentally blurted something that would change everything.

"I love you" He says, before silent cursing to himself after feeling her tense up.

Watching her movements, she pauses the movie before turning to look at him.

"I love you too" She says while smiling.

In that moment when he said those three words everything stopped for minute. She had been thinking about throwing out the plan for a long time but she never had the push to do it. Now she finally realized her true undeniable feelings for him. She wanted to be his and she wanted him to be hers.

Leaning her face towards his she gives him a slow sloppy kiss. Grabbing her hips Cillian moves her so that she can straddle him.

"I want it" She says after pulling away from the kiss. Staring in her eyes he rips her shirt off before removing his own with ease.

Being that Reign hates wearing bras he was immediately blinded by her beautiful breast. Taking her right nipple into his mouth, he flicks his tongue over her hard buds as he twist the other with his thumb and index finger.

Pulling his face up to kiss her own, Cillian swiftly switches the position so that he's on top never breaking away from there heated kiss.

Ripping off his shorts and boxers before lifting her thighs up to take her panties off, he grunts from seeing her dripping arousal.

Putting his thumb on her swollen clit he rubs it feeling her scorching juices while looking up into her face.

"You sure?" He ask for confirmation, causing her to nod her head.

Stroking himself with his hand, he grazes his tip onto her throbbing center.

"Please don't tease me" She whines, making him chuckle.

Abiding by her wishes he drives his mushroom shaped tip into her leaking core without any barriers between.

Hearing her moans he smirks to himself knowing that he had a very long way to go. Fulling pushing himself in he sees tears streaming down her face as he expands her tight walls.

"t-too deep" She says trembling.

Plunging hard and slowly inside of her, she started to go into a state of delirium while screaming loudly as he was seeing stars from the overwhelming feeling of her contracting around him. Her center was so wet and warm it almost caused for him to slip out a few times.

Scratching his back with her coffin shaped nails, he knew that it was going to sting in the morning but everything felt to good to stop.

Pulling out he flips her over making her ass toot in the air. Reign pouts from the no longer contact his manhood has with her center.

Suddenly she screams out from the intense pleasure she feels from his tongue suddenly doing whirls around her clit from the back.

Pushing her hips back to match his movements, she feels his tongue invade her as he feast on her sloppily. Feeling a build up she quickly erupts in his mouth.

Her breath gets knocked out of her throat as she feels him dig into her once again. He slaps her ass while she moans from him reaching spots that's never been reached.

"i-i-i love you baby" Reign says, struggling to talk.

"I love you too"

He grunts seeing her clear cream coat his dick as he glides in her hard and fast from behind.

Snaking his hand to grab the back of her neck while using his force to pound into her, as her juices start to run down her legs. His balls smacking into her clit from the forceful strokes.

"Don't cum til i say." He says in a husky manner.

Continuing to give her hard strokes he feels her tightening around his manhood, watching another coat of clear cream appear around him as her body shakes, he pulls her up by her hair. Her sweaty back sticking to his chest as he gives her another sloppy kiss.

"You don't listen" He growls to her, making her moan.

He flips her back around to lay on her back entering her again but before he could blink she flips their naked bodies over, taking control.

Riding him into an euphoric feeling, she bounces up and down while clenching her wet center around him. He starts to moan from her constant movements on him, instantly he picks her up before she could take control any longer.

Pushing her back into the near by wall he begins to massage her insides once again making her scream out in pleasure. Feeling his own build up start, he strokes a few more times before they let out their orgasms together.

Not being able to calmly come down from her high, she instantly feels his tongue hit her swollen bundle of nerves. Looking down she notices her legs draping down his shoulders as she's up high in the air while he eats her like his last meal.

Ready to let out her third orgasm she notices him flicking his tongue teasing her.

"please babyyy" she whines out.

Placing his entire mouth on her moist clit he sucks until she screaming out from the pleasure.

"YESSSSS CASH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" She says raucously.

"me too baby" He says chuckling as he let her down.

Before he fully let go he saw her about to fall on the ground causing him to pick her up and take their sexual acts to the shower.

They spent the rest of their night basking in the pleasure of each other nude bodies, indulging in sex at almost every part of his mansion.