XXXI

Stepping out of the car onto the gravel, Reign closes her eyes momentarily as the wind blows on her skin.

"You just gone stand there" She gets knocked out of her comfort by Cillian's impatient voice.

Instead of replying she walks ahead of him into her warehouse. She looks on as one of her men walks up to her.

"She's in the basement." He says before walking off.

Nodding her head, she turns towards Cillian looking at his blank face. "When we go in this basement remember that this is my shit and i'm in control here." She says to him sternly.

He rolls his eyes while nodding his head motioning for her to proceed into the basement. Walking into the dimly lit basement her nose was immediately hit with the smell of blood.

Finally a battered Vanessa comes into view causing both of them to smirk on que. She was going in and out of consciousness almost every second.

"Wake up" Reign yells causing her head to snap up.

The look of fear in her eyes felt so satisfying to them both. Cillian stood back out of view while he watched Reign.

"R-Reign?" She ask with her lip quivering.

"Yes but it's Ace to you" Vanessa's heart dropped when she said that. Only people closes calls her by her real name but after you lose those privileges your as good as dead.

"Don't get to looking sad now... no i want to see that boldness you had when trying to take advantage of my boyfriend" She said causing Cillian to smirk and Vanessa to grow angry.

"B-Boyfriend?"

"Yes my b-boyfriend" She's says mocking her stutter.

"How? I thought.. this isn't fair" Raising her eyebrows Reign was both shocked and amused by the girls sudden change in attitude.

Pulling over a chair from the corner of the room she sits in front of her, "What isn't fair nessy".

"You. How you get to b-be with him when i have to try everything to get him to notice me."

"I'm sorry but he'll never want you." She replies with a smile.

"He can't want you that much either or he wouldn't have cheated." Laughing Reign goes over to the table of weapons picking up a knife.

She swiftly walks back over and stabs the girl in the leg making her scream out for help.

"Nobody is going to help you girl.. give it up your making my ears hurt." She says in an annoyed tone whilst pulling out the knife slowly from her flesh.

"Just please get it over with" Vanessa begs as she heavily pants.

"Mmm let me think about it.....No"

Grabbing the same knife she starts to repeatedly stab Vanessa's left leg. Watching in amusement by the girls screams, Cillian felt the same excitement he gets when watching his favorite show.

"Ok i'm done with that leg.. whew that's one hell of a work out." She utters before wiping her forehead with the back of her hand.

"Fuck you" Vanessa says coughing blood.

"Say that a little louder" Reign says while cuffing her ear.

Seeing an open opportunity Nessa goes for it and immediately regrets what she tried.

"Bitch did you just try to spit on me." She says grabbing her face digging her long acrylics into each cheek.

Tears flowing more down her face from the pain in her body, she wished that Reign would just hurry up and kill her.

"No" She inaudibly says from the pressure being put on her face.

"Baby let go of her face" Hearing that voice shocked the hell out of Vanessa.

"C-Cash?" She ask as Reign let's go of her face.

Pulling his girl into him, he wraps his arms around her waist putting his head on her shoulder.

"Baby i'm ready to see some gory type shit" He says in her ear.

Nodding her head, Reign removes herself from his hold going to retrieve a sharper knife. Walking back over to Vanessa she takes her finger slicing it off.

Taking the piece of her finger she cut, "Your gonna eat this and if you spit it out i'm going to do more."

Shoving the finger in her mouth she watches her chew as blood stained the girls teeth. Cillian stood in the back of her, internally in awe of how sexy his girl looked torturing for him.

Gagging from her own flesh squishing around in her mouth along with blood. She tries her best to swallow it down but she quickly puked in a blink of an eye.

Seeing chunky throw up on Vanessa lap, she makes a disgusted face.

"Baby just kill her" Reign hears Cillian say as she blankly stares at the wounded girl.

Taking the gun from her waist band she points it directly to her head.

"I'll see you in hell."

Sending repeated shots through her brain as she watched her body go limp.

Needing fresh air they both go stand outside the warehouse.

"You good?" Cillian says.

"Yea"

Reign was fine but at the same time she wasn't because she had just killed one of her good friends. She didn't trust easily but somehow she trusted her and to know that she got stabbed in the back over a man really hurt.

Pulling her phone out she dials Big T number, "Hello".

"Yea"

"It's done.. i need you to come clean this shit up."

"I'm on my way"

After waiting there a little longer he pulls up. Though she had men in the warehouse to clean the mess up she still needed him to come oversee everything because she was ready to leave.

"It's in there" Reign says, causing Big T to nod his head before walking in.

Sighing hard she walks to the passenger seat of Gills car as he walked to the drivers side. It wasn't good for him to be driving but he insisted plus she still didn't have her license.

Driving off to his house they quickly make it there from all of his speeding. Getting out of the car they both head into the house and immediately went to do separate things.

Cillian went to take his clothes off meanwhile Reign stood in the bathroom looking in the mirror.

She felt like she couldn't trust anyone at times and events like what just took place made those thought infiltrate her mind a lot often.

"Baby" Cillian calls out from the room.

Leaving the bathroom into the room she stares at him before busting out crying.

He stood there shocked watching her cry, she barely like crying so he was just confused as to what was going on.

"Shhhhhhh come here" He whispers while pulling her closer doing the only thing he was good at when it came to her, which was comforting.

After minutes of her crying on his shoulder, he picks her up laying her body in the bed before following after her.

Getting them both under covers he pulls her into him more letting her cry until she dosed off.