XIII

Reign "Ace" Armani

"But naw i fucked her friend too." Hood says, while i made a disgusted face along with Mel.

Right now me and the girls were all hanging out with Cillian and his friends at Diamond.

"So why are you angry at her again?" I ask confused.

At this moment Hood was telling us about him and some girl having problems.

"Cus that whore fucked my dad" He says, making everyone bust out laughing.

"My nigga how you let her fuck your father?" I ask him again.

"I didn't and we was only allowed to fuck friends not parents." He says in a 'duh' tone while shaking his head.

"Bro did she know that?" C-low ask, looking at Hood stupidly.

Instead of replying, Hood just shrugged. That nigga is funny as hell but he gon catch something.

"Hood do you get tested?" Gio ask, making the group turn their heads to Hood.

"Yes, every once a year actually." He says, making us all shake our heads.

"You need to get checked every week" C-low says, making everyone nod in agreement.

"And don't you be eating ass?" Mel says with a smirk, making him glare at her.

"Nigga you be eating ass now?" C-low ask while shaking his head in disappointment.

"I don't ask you what your sexual activities are." Hood responds.

Rolling my eyes, as they continue to bicker back and forth i'm searching my eyes around the club to find Cillian. He was sitting here with us around when i first came here but he disappeared.

I just wanted to be around my boo because we haven't seen each other physically in two weeks. Also Gio was going to get shot in a minute if he doesn't stop glaring at me.

I never personally liked Gio, everyone else has always gave me good vibes except for him. Every time someone uplifts me or says something nice to me, he always had to say something slick behind. Usually i kill people for disrespecting me but after all this is one of Cillian's close friends.

Being ripped out of my thoughts i noticed through the crowds, Cillian coming out of the bathroom with some light-skin girl while buttoning up his pants.

Feeling rage course through me, i look elsewhere and start to count down from fifty in my head.

Sensing his presence, he comes up and greets everyone again before trying to kiss me. Not wanting to kiss his nasty ass lips, i openly decline them by turning my head making everyone widen there eyes.

Flicking his nose with his thumb, he looks at me before grabbing my face roughly forcing me into a kiss that i eventually give in to. He ask me to get up so that i can sit in his lap but i visibly ignore him, making him sit alone in a different seat.

"is there something wrong?" Melissa ask from beside me, making me dismiss her claims.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom" i say to her before getting up.

Going to the back where there is a master bathroom near Cillian's office, i quickly go in there before locking the door.

Taking my phone from my clutch purse and dialing a very important number.

"Hello" He says in a gruffly manner.

"Fuck the greetings, i'm here near his office and i got the flash drive. I want to know exactly how to do this." I say to Marquis in a hurry, making him clear his throat.

"Well first things first go to the computer." He says, making me step out the bathroom and into the office only to find out that it's locked.

"wait a minute" I whisper into the phone as i'm trying to get the door to unlock with the bobby pin i pulled from my hair.

Finally succeeding, i smile to myself while going in there and closing the door back.

"Are you ready yet?"

"Yes i'm going to the computer now." I tell him while walking to Cillian's computer.

"Now once your there open it up and stick the flash drive in there." He says making me follow what he's asking of me.

"Okay i finished."

"Now do you see a file pop up on the screen?" He ask.

"Yes, a green file?" I say to him.

"Yea, now i need you to click on that file"

"Okay i clicked it, now what?" I ask impatiently.

"Calm down. I need you to type in something, wait let me go get my paper" He says, making me roll my eyes.

I just wanted to be over with this whole entire thing. I've thought about what would actually happen when i succeeded my plan.

Something in me wants to spare Cillian but then again another part of me wants to kill him and his clan an never look back. I really feel something strong for him, so when it does come time to kill him i'll just have my men give him a quick death.

I wouldn't be able to look him in his eyes knowing that i hurt him like that. I've hurt thousands of people but never someone i built such a strong bond with.

I might even kill all of his hoes so that they can sit in hell together and wait for me.

Shaking my head out of my thoughts hearing Marquis voice on the phone again.

"I need you to click on the text box" He instructs.

"okay"

"Type in the codes, 56A322" He says, making me type them in.

"Do i click enter after that?" I ask.

"Yes but press enter twice, that will cause you to see a black screen for a second."

"Yea i see the black screen now" I reply.

"Okay that's very good." He tells me.

"So what happens now?"

"A loading box will appear, it will take about approximately 5 minutes for it to fully download everything on the hard drive." He says, making me nod to myself as i see the loading box pop up.

"Okay it's finished" I say, while taking the hard drive out.

"okay, i'll come ove-" My phone drops along with my heart from what came next.

"What are you doing in here?"

I hear from the door of the office, making me freeze in my spot looking up to see him.