XVII

Cillian "Cash" Spade

"Ayo Cash can i holla atchu for a minute?" I hear C-low ask while i'm rolling a blunt

It was just me and the homies at one of my cribs right now, of course Hood brought some thirsty bitches with him. The girls kept giving me sexual glares but the only female on my mind was Reign.

"Yea...wassup?" I ask, walking into the secluded hallway.

"Well you noticed how Gio ain't been around lately?" He says, causing me to nod my head as i continue to perfect my blunt.

"Well i heard around the streets that he's with the feds." He continues, making me snap my head up from still trying to finish my blunt.

"With the feds?" I ask for clarification while tilting my head.

"Yea...and i didn't think it was true til i had one of the computer hackers do research. Turns out he had took 15,000 from his account." C-low says.

Nodding my head taking all of this information in, Gio always gave me snake vibes but he was my brother for years so i looked passed it. Now i'm going to have to do something i never wanted to.

"Find him and kill him." I say, walking away not giving C-low a chance to respond.

Going back to the main space where everyone was at i sat on my plush red couch. Staring at everyone in disgust, my mood had been fucked up.

"Everybody get the fuck out" I say simply.

Quickly moving everybody had left the home scared but i saw that C-low and Hood stayed behind making me repeat myself.

"I said get the fuck out." I tell them with an insane look in my eyes. Knowing well about my mental state they said there goodbyes and left.

Sitting my blunt down, i get up going to my bedroom so i can call the only person that i trust fully.

Dialing the number i let it ring as i played with my expensive Richard Millie watch that's being accompanied by my wrist.

"Aunt Ronnie i really need your advice." I say, as i hear the phone picked up.

"Umm hello there isn't any Aunt Ronnie here." What sounded like a white guy said, confusing me.

Making sure i called the right number i put the phone up to my ear again, " Listen nigga why the fuck you playing on my aunts phone?".