XIV

Reign "Ace" Armani

Watching him closely, i stumble over my words seeing as though i've been caught.

"Bitch what are you doing to the computer?"

Glancing my eyes at the opening of my purse that's holding my gun in it, i start to slip it out because the desk i was currently behind was taller than my waist so i started distracting him with talking.

"He told me to come in here, the real question is why are you in here?" I ask, while staring at him confidently.

"That's none of your business. And if he told you to come in here you won't mind if we go ask him about that?" He says smirking.

Pulling my gun from my purse and aiming it directly at his skull. His smirk was quickly dropped and replaced with an abundance of fear.

No matter how tough he wanted to seem, he knew my reputation and he also knew that i could kill him right now in my Chanel sneakers.

"Ya see i can't let you do that but the fact that you didn't answer my question proves that your a snake slithering in the grass." I say, while smiling at him cockily.

"If i'm a snake then so are you." He rebuttals back, causing me to pistol whip him onto the wooden floor.

"Bitch i'm a leopard." I spat to him confidently.

Putting the flash drive in my pocket, i take my gun off safety. Diving through his pants i take his gun tossing it to the back of the room. Moving where i previously was before, i retrieve my phone dialing Big T.

"Yea i have a situation that needs to be disposed of." I say, as i smirk at Gio.

Clicking my phone off, i look towards Gio before telling him to stand up and walk out. Following behind him i make sure to watch the surroundings of the hallway.

At the end of the hallway there is a window, below that window is Big T and the clean up crew waiting for Gio.

"Your not going to get away with this." He states as i start to twist on my silencer.

Nodding my head at his claims i immediately raise my gun to him.

"Open the window." I say making him stand still. With him not making any effort to move i slowly walk closer to him, pistol whipping him with the bud of my gun.

"Open the fucking window" I say.

Watching him open the window i slowly raise my gun.

"Please don't do this i'll help you." He pleads as i feel the cool wind blowing into the club.

"I won't tell Cash please just spare me."

Instead of replying back to any of his words i swiftly shot him in the chest twice watching his body fly out of the window.

Walking closer to the window watching as Big T and the clean up crew had caught his body. Shaking my head, going back to the office to pick up Gio's gun.

Making my way to our section in the club, seeing Cash smoking a blunt. I go sit on his lap giving him a kiss on the cheek. A confused look spreads across his face from my sudden change in moods.

"You done with yo attitude." He says in a slight gruffly manner, making me cross my legs from the throb between.

"Yes baby i'm sorry." I say with innocent eyes.

Pecking my nose before he full on kisses my lips inserting his tongue causing me to pull back.

"No no no, me and the girls have to head out boo." I say to him before standing up.

"Okay i lov-" he cuts himself off before clearing his throat, "i mean i'll miss you".

"I'll miss you too baby." i reply with a smile.

Motioning my hand to inform the girls about our departure. We walk out to the car, getting into the backseat Mel tells the driver to turn the radio on.

"Girl so why was you acting all weird with Cash?" Vanessa's nosey ass ask.

"Yea i peeped it but sometimes you just gotta let other people work on their relationship." Mel says putting an extra emphasis on 'their relationship'.

"Girl bye this is our friend" Vanessa says.

"No this is my sister, get it correct." Mel replies with a little sass.

I sat back watching in amusement because Mel is usually the chill type she's never confrontational, so for her to actually be speaking her mind right now is new.

"Y'all always exclude me." Ness says, crossing her arms like a child.

"Bitch don't nobody exclude you" Mel rebuttals

"listen how about both of you be quiet..its literally four in the morning just shut up." I say annoyed from their bickering.

Firstly i'm tired as hell and not only do i have to drop them off but i have to go into the woods to oversee my clean up crew bury Gio's body. Usually i don't oversee those types of things because of the long process but i have to make sure this happens correctly.

Pulling up to Nessa house she hopped out slamming the truck door, making me wanna pull her by her Brazilian weave and drag her stupid ass but i have important things to do.

Next stop was my home to drop Mel off, before she could go in the house she looks back at me.

"What you about to get into?"

"I'm going to handle business" I answer her softly causing her to nod her head in understanding.

"Well like i always say be careful hoe." She says, before getting out making me chuckle.

"To the woods boss?" My driver ask for confirmation making me nod.

Pulling up to the woods i suddenly feel a wave of chills come over me. Getting out of the car i walk down to where they were digging a hole.

"That's his body in the bag?" I ask my men.

"Yes" they answer in unison.

Standing there as they pick his body up stuffing it in the ground. Smiling to myself in victory as i watch them cover his body with dirt.

Finally burying him deeply in the ground, i turn to Big T. "When did this clean up crew start?" I ask.

"About 3 weeks ago." He answers beside me, making me nod slowly.

"Kill them." I say simply.

"All of them?" He ask with a confused expression.

" Yes all of them, i need to keep this death as discreet as possible." I reply.

"Yes boss i completely understand" He says, before i send him a soft smile.

Walking away to the car, i hear multiple gun shots in the distance behind me causing me to laugh.