XXXIV

2 months later....

Cillian "Cash" Spade

Packing up my stuff i'm in a relief that i'm finally leaving this annoying ass facility. I'm happy that i actually finished the program instead of breaking out. Now i'm just genuinely ready to go home and focus on my business.

I'm even thinking about opening up a art gallery for kids. I have so much money and i realized while in here that i never gave back.

"Hey your rides here" I hear knocking me out of my thoughts. Turning around i notice it's nurse Lori standing at my door.

She's been trying to fuck me ever since i been here, she's even done me a few favors in hope that i would have sex with her. I'm not gonna lie and say it's not been tempting but i gotta realize that's what got me here in the first place. Wait no as my bitch ass therapist says 'my addiction to drugs is what caused my actions that i now have to face'.

Picking up my bag, i head downstairs to see my lady waiting for me in a skirt that left little to the imagination.

Walking over i pick her up, spinning her around as she laughs.

"I guess someone's excited to get out of here" She says as we walk out the facility.

"You have no idea" I say before furrowing my eyebrows at a car outside. It was a glowing multi colored lamborghini.

"Here you go" I hear Reign say as she hands me the car keys.

"Wait, you bought this for me?" She rolls her eyes smiling as we walk closer to the car.

"Duhh"

Turning around i kissed her hard while holding onto her for dear life.

"Damn thank you baby" I say as i get into the car.

"Your welcome" She says while buckling her seat belt.

"How did you drive it here?" I ask, pulling off.

"I didn't. I got one of my men to drive it here."

"Baby you know you need your license" I say glancing at her before looking back at the road.

"I know but i'm way too scared of driving"

"How you kill people and sell drugs for a living but scared to drive a car?"

"That's completely different and you know it" She says causing me to shake my head.

We end up making it to the jet after she finally told me where we was going. Stepping out the car i walk towards plane getting on it.

Seeing Reign sit down in one of the chairs, i tap her shoulder and motion for her to follow me into the back room. Walking in the room i take my shoes off as she does as well before we both hop in the bed.

Scooting next to her i lay my head in the crook of her neck while i grab one of her boobs causing me to drift off to sleep.

Waking up after a 5 hour flight, we get into a car and head to my house. Reign had told me that my car was being sent over so i didn't have to ask any questions about that.

We walk into my house and surprisingly it smelled like cinnamon.

"What's this smell" I say walking into the kitchen.

"I lit a few candles while i was here yesterday, i'm
surprised the house is still holding the smell." She replies coming behind me wrapping her arms around my waist while resting her head on my back.