Chapter 2

I open my eyes and see myself in bed

I open my eyes and see myself in bed..I take my phone from the nightstand and check the time, 2:00 pm and the date is 15 July, 2021.

I thought the date was 15 June not July, anyways, I always keep forgetting dates or days.

Suddenly the scene shifts and I'm on the roadside and I realise that I'm in a dream, I never have a dream where I'm the main person, usually I'm the third person.

Cars are going at a very fast speed, people are either going to their offices or dropping their kids to school.

"Hey, Ariel '' I hear a voice and see a very beautifully handsome man. God he's so beautiful, I mean handsome like an angel.

WAIT!!!

Is he waving towards me with that chocolate melting smile?

He has brown hair and has a very strong and lean body structure. He's stronger, handsome and delicious than Alex.

And goooood! That three piece suit he's wearing.

A GREEK GOD

That is standing and waving towards me across the road.

He starts to come towards me and...

BAM!!!

Something happened, it was so fast that I was not able to conquer it in time. People started gathering on a spot and their heads were down like they were watching something.

I reach there with lots of pushing and excuse mes and my breathe hitches and my throat blocks with a big lump.

The Greek god is lying on the road!!!

With the pool of blood!!!

DEAD!!

I scream opening my eyes,

A dream!!

It was a dream..

NOOOOO

I checked the calendar, it's 15 June, 2021. I force myself to relax. It was just a dream, but still it was more than that.

What was that?

Who was that guy?

Will this too come true like my other visions?

For the first time in my life I wish for a dream to not come true.

After a sleepless conversation with my bed, I make my way downstairs to our table. All three look up at me and smile but soon it vanishes when they see my still pale face and horrified expression.

I sat on a chair across from everyone.

"What happened sweet cup?" Dad asks.

"I had a dream."