Chapter 5

I step into my home and see my dad pacing back and forth. I sigh.

My nutcracker is going to crack anytime!!

"Good morning apple" I say smiling, he sees me and relief washes over his face. He runs and hugs me. I can feel his raging heartbeat calming down. I left a note, didn't I? I hug him back, no matter what, I love my parents to death. They gave me everything, including a best childhood.

"Where were you?" he asks, breaking the hug.

"Sit dad, I need to talk to you" I say and make him sit, before he goes to office I need to talk to him.

"Where's mom?" I ask.

"Making breakfast," He says. Then I tell him everything, my dream, and interaction with him.

"What will you do now?" he asks, he was silent in my whole talk.

If what I saw will come true then I'll save him" I say.

"Are you sure? It can be dangerous too, people die every hour Lily, whom will you save? He asks.

"I know dad, but no one deserves to die like he will. I know 1000s of people die, but if I save one life, then this will be my pure sin, it is my fate maybe" I say.

"So you will chase him?" he asks, smirking.

"I have to know him in order to save him, in one month that is almost 30 days now, so yeah, I will pursue him" I say stretching the word pursue. I need to know him. I can't help him If I don't know him.

"I can't believe my daughter is going to chase a guy" he says in disbelief.

"Daaaaad" I say.

"Ok, ok but be careful" he says.

"I will" I kiss him on the cheek and go for a shower.

>>>>>>

Me and Dentrice are looking at a very big building, Parker industries written on it.

It is a very luxurious building, the reception area has a leafy gold background, with gold, big desk with a gold and white combination. It is very big, simple but elegant.

Dentrice whistles.

"Dude, this place looks very elegant" She says and I nod.

"He is a money man, of course this place screams elegance and money" I say.

"Elegance and hotness you're very lucky, god I hope that I could just kiss a guy" She says and I nod, I don't blame her, it's true.

I don't even know why I'm here?

I need an appointment to meet a person like Mason Parker. Hell, the security is also very tight, I wonder how they let us in.

"How we'll go to him, there is this receptionist, I mean people like Mason meet models and they can be in easily, not like us." I say and glance at the girl sitting on her seat, behind the desk. I know models are allowed in this place. Thanks to my reading of romance books.

"Take a chill pill, I'm Dentrice, I can do anything." She says flipping her hair, she smirks.

If Dentrice smirks this means RUN!!!

We move towards the reception desk, moreover she drags me and I resist. My brain is not allowing me to walk, it lost the power to walk, I glared at her from behind.

My poor legs!!! Don't worry when we'll go home, I will give you your precious thing, our bed!!!

"Hi, can you please tell me the floor of Mason Parker's office?" I ask.

She glances at me and gives a disgusting look.

"Do you have an appointment?" She asks.

I was about to say when Dentrice cuts me

"Please let us in, we don't have much time. We're pregnant and it's his baby. If you tell him, he'll throw us out, don't do this, let us tell him that he's going to be a father, otherwise I have to cut his machine, please have mercy" Dentrice says 'crying'.

I think my ears went numb. Seriously, that is her pill. Until I am home, I will cut off all your sugar, No wait!!! That is not a punishment she will become thin then.

The drama queen!!!

The receptionist looks in dilemma, shock and so many emotions..

"I'm sorry, without any appointment I can't let you in" she says.

More drama then...

"Please you'll separate two children with their father, let us go or we'll have to kill ourselves here only" She says, my eyes widened, surely I'll kill her here, I will make her funeral speech here, and her grave will be in the middle of this hall. Written with

Dentrice, killed by her best friend due to her over dramatic skills.

With lots of more drama, she finally let us in to go to the top floor.

"Were you serious?" I shout at her once we are in the elevator.

"God, girl no need to whip your voice to my soft, petal-like ears" She says caressing her ears with a small pout.

SHE HAS THE DECENCY TO POUT!!!

"We'll die if you'll not let us in, what were you thinking?" I ignore her comment and shout.

"I now need to book an ENT specialist appointment and need to learn sign language. Seriously you'll blow my ears, we're here, just chill" she says.

"Chill!! You just ruined a man's reputation, that too a wealthy man's reputation and you tell me to chill?" I say.

"His impression is very famous among girls," she says.

"You..." She cuts me off.

"Ok, we're now going to reach, so now relax and tell me, what are you going to say to him?" she asks.

I frown "I don't know" I whisper, looking down.

She gapes at me.

"Wow!! Here I did my acting, made myself pregnant, you made a very expensive person act and to do all this drama and you don't know what all you have to say to him" She says dramatically and this time I gape at him.

"I may think of something," I say.

"Why didn't you give her some brains when you were distributing it" she says looking upward.

Understanding her words I gave her a glare and think

What all I have to do now?

*****

Hey people!! I'm not very good with dialogues that's why it took lot of time.

I hope You're not getting bored with this book. I tried to make it funny with Lily and Dentrice.

Do comment, I'm trying hard...

See ya.