Epilogue

I glance at the mirror. I hope I'm looking good.

Jason has called me in one of his hotels and has send this dress for me.

I hope I'm looking beautiful.

After the accident, Noah is now imprisoned for 15 years.

When I got my discharge from hospital, all four of them, took extraaaa care of me. They were so scared that they used to sleep in my room. All four of them. But I love them too.

It's been 6 months since I came back from death. Mine and Jason's relationship is now very strong and unbreakable. Dee has also found someone for her. Her food.

She told me she is marrying her food.

I swear she is becoming female Joey.

"You look fantastic" mom says as she takes me out of our house.

Then I see dad as in driver costume.

"Apple, what are you doing?" I ask in shock.

"Never thought I will be doing this" he mutters but I heard it.

"Welcome ma'am, please sit" he says opening the door for me. I in confusion sit in the car and he on the driver seat.

"Where are we going?" I ask once the car starts.

"Patience ma'am" he says. I sigh in frustration. After a while we reach and the door opens, I see dee standing there. She held out her hand which I take it, helps me out of the car.

"You will kill him today or what?" She asks referring to Jason. I giggle.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to take you"

"Where?"

"Just wait" she says blindfolding me with a cloth and I protest, but it's of no use.

She then guides me somewhere

"How much time?" I ask.

"Chill dude, we are here" she sings.

"Now remove your blindfold".

I remove it and gasp at the sight in front of me.