Chapter 10

Wohoooo! We reached 10 chapters!
Double update!
Enjoy!
******

"So how was your trip?" I ask. He had gone to Seattle for a business meeting. When he reached there he texted me 'reached safely' to which I had given him a thumbs-up emoji. I then was busy with my day and he was with his. When the day ended he secured me about getting on a plane to come to me as he had missed me.

His words, not mine. But I understand him. We have known each other only for few days but we connected instantly.

"It was...eventful," he says after a pause.

"Not that great, eh?" I ask.

"Yeah, it was...ok, I guess. Some people want to invest in something through our company but their presentation was not up to the level" he says.

I've not seen him in a meeting but I've heard that whenever he enters, people straightened on their seats and listen to him carefully. As caring and kind he is, he is also bossy and dominating, which is a dangerous combination.

"So where are you taking me?" I ask him, changing the subject.

"Someplace," he says.

"What place?" I ask.

"You'll know," he says.

I become quiet for some time knowing he will. not be able to best my silence, he glances at me and then signs.

"Ok, we're going to one of my favorite restaurants." He says.

"I hope it's not expensive," I say. I just want to be with, not to be in an expensive restaurant where anyone can flaunt. I just want him.

His eyes soften, he has a small smile on his lips.

"No, but I must impress you," he says. But I'm already impressed by him.
We arrive at the restaurant ten minutes later. He let the valet take his car.
This restaurant is beautiful. Thank God I had to wear decent clothes for a place like this. He walks into the restaurant with his small hand on my back, which sends chills down my spine. He walks like he owns this place.

Of course

I roll my eyes.

"Welcome, Mr.Parker, we have a corner table available on the terrace. You’ll get the best view." The lady says.

"Oh, this is beautiful," I say sitting down but still watching the view.

"I know, I like it too," he says.

"Thank you for bringing me here," I say with a smile.

"It's my pleasure".

Then we busy ourselves with menu and food.

" Let's challenge" Mason suddenly says. And I look up at him.

"What?" I ask with curiosity.

"You order for me and I order for you," he says with a mischievous glint in his eyes. I narrow my eyes at him.

You want a piece of me, huh! Ok then.

"Fine," I say. And then I look at the menu again to order food, for him.

I look up at him through my menu, with narrowed eyes. He's smirking. That only means one thing. Danger!

I then select the food for him. Billionaires like him are always in diet or something I guess, so I'm ordering something with extra cheese.

Heheheheheh

I know I'm evil.

The waiter comes by to take our orders.
I go first.