Chapter 3

I Love this cover

****

HE'S REAL!!!

He is real!!

God of cupcakes!!

It was not my imagination, that guy is real. Is my dream coming true?

Why am I meeting him?

Wasn't it supposed to be a month later?

I'm currently in my room, trying to process our encounter. His name, his name is like chocolate rolled over a cake with whipped cream.

JASON PARKER

This name sounds familiar, way too familiar. I felt like I had known him for years. His darkest eyes were making me lost in them. My body was heating up, my heart was pounding in my chest. The way his voice rolled from his vocal cords sent shivers down my spine and tingled near places I shouldn't feel the tingle, my eyes were on his Adam apple, I wanted to eat that apple.

A knock on the door snaps me out of my day dream, it opens and I see mom and dad with worried looks on their faces. I know what's coming.

A TALK!!

They both sit on my bed in front of me. My bed is not small, it's comfortable for anyone. Dentrice has gone out to some classmate's house to complete her assignment with her (It was assigned to both). Not before going she also gave me 'the talk'.

"Honey, are you ok? It's been two days since you came back from your session with Dr.Cole, you're very silent, always in your room and you hardly eat" She says only if she knew.

"I'm fine doll" I sigh "It's just there are few things I need to sort out" I say, it's half true, I need to clear my head, from the dream, from him.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Dad asks. I know they're worried and telling them about Mason Parker would make them nutcrackers.

"No apple, I've already talked about it with Dr.Cole. I'll get over it" I say.

"Yeah you hadn't had a nightmare or dream for a long time" Dad says. My dreams have always been a serious issue for my parents, correction: They're nutcrackers.

I sigh, a headache building in my temples. "I'm just gonna lie down, I just...don't feel well" I say hoping that they would not make a mess of it.

"What happened beta, Do you need a doctor? Dan calls a freaking doctor. I told you she's a mess" My mom hyperventilates.

"Yeah, hon I'm calling" Dad said panicky pulling out his phone.

Here it goes.

"Guys, I'm alright. I just need to sleep" I interrupt their panic session. They stop mid-path of everything.

"Okay, baby girl sleep, but if you're not well after you wake up, I'm calling an ambulance," Dad says, dragging mom out of my room. I take a deep breath lying down, closing my eyes remembering my talk with Jason God Parker.

He's alive!

Geez, He's a human!! Sounds weird.

He's in a three- piece suit.

Wow! Seriously. My dream is coming true!! He BUMPED into me. I'm so lucky!! Why am I thinking like this?

Shut up you girl!!

"Sorry" he says and walks away. I notice something on the ground and a wallet of his is laying on the ground. I pick it up and run behind him.

"Excuse me" I say and he turns around. Goood he walks like he owns this goddamn place. With a blue -colored piece suit, he looks hot.

"Your wallet". I say nervously giving it to him. He glances at it and takes it from my hand.

"Oh! Thanks" he says. God his voice.

Sweet cup cake!! Why didn't I notice it earlier?

"Hi, I'm Lily" I say, forwarding my hand.

"Hi, Mason Parker" He says taking my hand and I jolt with the hard and warm touch. He smiles, turns and walks away. Finally Dentrice came beside me, who I ignored throughout our exchange.

"Damn, he's hot and look at you, you look a little pale" she says.

Of course, I'm because the imaginary guy is real and I'm swooning plus scared. THE DREAM, HIS ACCIDENT

I'm in a dark, frenzy place. Smoke is coming from a few places. I move further, tensing seeing the scary place. Suddenly I see Jason sitting on the floor, his knees folded to his chest, what is he doing here?

"Jason" I say but no reply came, I moved further to him, my heart beating, sweat pricking at the back of my neck. I put my hand on his shoulder, he turned to me, his beautiful face disheveled, eyes were blood red, almost looking like dead.

"Help me" he whispers and then I move further and further away from him.

***

This book will be seen from one pov that is Lily's but there will be Bonus chapters of Jason's pov.

BOOK OF THE DAY

Your forever love by Layla Hagen.