Chapter 13

A few days back Jason asked me to be his date for a gala and I agreed.

When I asked him, what should I wear, he said that he'll arrange it. Now here we are, with people doing my hair, makeup, and dress.

"You will look, very beautiful in this." marck said in his Italian accent.

His name is very difficult to pronounce marck. It reminded me of the father of the bride.

After a lot of stretching and breaking, finally, my hair was done.

I must have great strength as I didn't shout due to the pain.

After that people were doing my makeup, they added more base, I thought I'll look like a ghost. But the final result was amazing.

I looked very beautiful, after that they made me wear a dress

I looked very beautiful, after that they made me wear a dress. I wore an off-shoulder purple colored ball gown, glitter dress. It was truly very beautiful. The final result was amazing.

"My darling looks so nice" mom squeals with tears in her eyes

"Yeah, you are gonna rock Jason's world," Dee said. I smile.

"Go get them, girl," dad said putting his hand on mom's shoulder.

They think that I'm going on a war.

"Guys, chill, now please don't hand me a sword," I said, jokingly.
They laugh.

We all hear a horn. It's time to go.

"Let's go," Dee said.

We talk and walk. When we reach the door. I gasp, not because, there is a link standing, but also Jason is looking so hot that I might catch fire.

Black color truly suits him.

God, I do want to eat him.

My breath is coming in short labors and he is hitched. We are so indulged in gawking at each other, that we don't see my parents standing.

Dad clears his throat. "You should go now". I roll my eyes.

Of course, he's jealous that all three girls here are gawking at Jason.