Chapter 11

When you don't know if you are in a reality show or not, drama is fully available in my life.

Mason is practicing lines in front of the mirror like he's giving an advertisement.

"This shampoo smooths your hair and lessens the hair fall, so buy this shampoo as your hair is in your hands," he says, grinning and moving forward his shampoo bottled-filled hand. I palm my forehead. I thought I'm or my family is crazy but I think I've got another crazy person too.

We are currently in his office. I came to bring him some and to talk with him a little, he was on his break, so to fresh his mind he took this idea.

My life is filled with crazy.

"Are you done, selling shampoo? Or you want to model too?" I ask him to drink my mango smoothie.

"Sorry, babe, I was just enjoying myself" he grins.

"Don't be so overdramatic". He gasps.

"overdramatic, you are very boring," he says. I roll my eyes.

Suddenly the office door opens and a model-like creature comes into the office.

God even kids wear more clothes than her.

"Sorry sir, I tried to stop her," mason's assistant says panting. He dismisses her with his hand. The model then glares at me.

"Why aren't you picking my call, baby," she says going toward him and touches his bicep. Something hot and fire course through me and I realize it's jealousy. I'm jealous, Mason is mine.

How can he be mine!

Because now you're dating him.

He shoots her a look and stands up.

"You know I'm a busy man. Just don't and I mean ever come to my office like that." He says in a very cold and business-like tone, which sends a shiver down my spine. The creature looks scared.

"With this girl, yeah I can see that," she says giving me a disgusting look and that's where I stand up.

"It's none of your business miss, your better take off so that your tons of makeup doesn't fall from your face," I say and she looks red.

"You are mine, Mason. I know how he is in bed. Do you know how?" She says smirking and walks away.

Something shifts into me. I've never done it before. But he has. I always thought that I will give it to someone special.

Mason is special no doubt!
But will he treat me like other girls? Confusion is dancing in my body so I decided to take off.

I start to walk away. I hear Mason calling my name, but I ignore him. I need to clear my head.

But some hand comes to my elbow and I'm shoved into a hard chest.

"Where are you going?" He asks in a very serious tone.

"I need to just go" I sigh.

"If it's about.." I cut him off.

"Noooo..no don't talk about it. I don't know why but it hurts to see you with someone else. I can't stand it. You have used women earlier and I've never done it. I want to keep myself for someone special, but you've used women every time. I'm afraid that you will do the same." He cuts me off as he smashes his lips with me. We both are fighting for dominance and I'm slowly giving in. His tongue licking my lower lip and then biting with his teeth. His hands pressed right in my waist and mine are into his silky hair. Later he breaks the kiss.

"Yes I've used women before, but you are special, I've never felt for someone like this. You might be not my first but you are special. Don't leave me like this. You are not any woman, you are my woman, my girl" he says and I suddenly see the vulnerable Mason, which I saw in my dreams. I quickly hug the life of him.

"Btw you've never done, it before?" he asks smirking and I hit his chest and he laughs.

No matter what I'm not leaving him.

****

A small update. Don't worry tomorrow it will be a nice one.

I confuse myself with Mason and Jason. Tell me which name do you prefer.

Mason or Jason.

Do vote.