Chapter 16

I'm now sitting against my room window, long lost in my thoughts. Then suddenly, Dee comes into my room looking very angry.

"You had no right to do that," she said and I know what she is talking about, I told everything to mom and her.

"Everyone has a secret of their own Lily, you have your own, a bug one, and that secret can even change your relationship with Jason. You can lose Jason forever. He was right you were jealous, you overreacted." She says and I sigh.

"You are right, I was jealous and angry and I overreacted, I will ask for his forgiveness but in my style," I say and dee smirks.

"So what will you do?" She asks and I tell her. We laugh together.

"You truly love him don't you?" She asks and I nod.

"Come here you brat," Dee says opening her arms for a hug and I jump into her arms.

Sometimes it's good to have a best friend here, who loved me so much.

Jason, here I come.

&&&&

I enter his office casually as nothing happened. He looks up, his eyebrows pulled together as if he is confused.

"Imagine, when you come to my house, you see a man tucking his jeans and no one is home, when you enter my room, you see my bed is a mess and my clothes are lying on the floor. What will you do?" I say going toward him and sitting on his lap, putting my arms on his shoulders.

His jaw is clenched and his eyes are suddenly red.

"Trust me neither you nor I want to know what will happen," Hs says, and I smash my lips into him, this time I'm controlling the kiss.

"I take that as sorry," he says against my lips.

"I don't share Jason, you are mine, I'm hell possessions about you," I say tugging his hair a little.

"Whoa, calm down my tigress, I'm yours," he says kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry, I overreacted," I say.

"I'm sorry too," he says.

"Now tell me about Susie," I say and he exhales a long breath.

"We met during our college days, I wanted to be loved outside my family. I loved the idea of being in love. I was impulsive and immature and at that time, She and I used to spend lots of time together. Then she asked me on a date I said yes, she was the most beautiful girl in our college. Later, things started to get more intense and we got closer. We slept together, although I was no virgin, I was her first. Then she proposed to me. My mind was blank I was not able to see the future that we will destroy. I said yes. After that things started to go differently. We used to fight daily. I had enough of that so I broke up with her.

After that I realized that love is not for me, that's why I became like a playboy until I met you" he says looking into my eyes. My eyes soften and my heart is filled with relief. I hug him tight, be just me right back. We sit there into each other's embrace, me on his lap soaking very warmth and comfort.

"Thank you for sharing this with me" I whisper he nods, holding my chin.

"You are always the one for me Ariel, I will always come back to you, always," he says kissing my nose, eyes, chin, my whole face. His eyes filled with so much warmth that I feel only one thing in my heart, Love.

I'm somewhere afraid to confess to him.

What if he leaves me?

That he will do when I tell him my truth. I will take the risk of telling him that I love him. I will make something special for him.

But right now I'm feeling only two things.

Love and guilt.

Suddenly the door opens and Susie enters. I smirk at her.

How you like that!

"Oh, sorry Jason, I thought..I--"

"Susie, please always knock when you come in" Nason cuts her off and her expressions were worth seeing.

I kiss him again. Now I do not doubt him. I love him and I trust him.

"I trust you" I whisper to him and he smiles, kissing my neck, sending me shivers down my spine.

"Gotta go," I say pulling away from his lap. He smiles. I start to walk not before giving a victory smile to Susie.

Though Susie is talking to him I can still feel his eyes on me. I turn around and he winks at me. I grin.

Today is a special day.