Chapter 22

Empty

That's all I'm feeling.

Empty, numb, hurt.

I lost my first love.

Eyes are in tears thinking about it. I truly loved him, I love you to protect people and that was what I was doing.

Somehow I reached my house.

I run to my room and cry.

$$$$

"Lily, come out, dear. You haven't eaten anything" mom says knocking on my door. It's almost night and I'm still lying on my bed, with dry tears on my cheek.

"Go away mom I'm not hungry," I say.

Mom sighs and goes away.

Why am I hurting them? They didn't do anything.

I sigh and open my room door, going towards the dining table.

I see that Dee is eating but not my mom and dad.

She is a bad foodie.

"Why are you both not eating?" I ask sitting down in one of the chairs.

"When you were not eating, then how can you expect us to eat," dad says and my face softens.

"Sorry, now I'm here. Let's eat" I say taking a plate.

"Are you okay?" mom asks.

"Yes, doll I'm amazing, I will somehow gain Jason's forgiveness," I say with true determination.

"That's my girl," Dee says stuffing her mouth.

"Why are you eating?" I ask frowning.

"What, I can't stay hungry for a long time and I knew that you will come out," she says and we laugh as her mouth is full of food.

My family can make me feel better in any way. I just love them.

A week later

It's been a week since Jason got to know the truth. I try to get into his office or penthouse but the guards always stop me.

I'm getting scared day by day as tomorrow is the day, tomorrow is the D-day.

Why it all started and I don't have any kind of clue who it will be?

But I will find out.

For now, I need to woo Jason, he is not picking up my phone either. Today I will get him to listen to me. In my style.

Right now I'm standing on the head of the car in front of his building.

Big and loudspeakers besides me and a megaphone in my hand.

I take a deep breath, and start speaking.

"Jason Parker, I repeat Jason Parker. This is not right, you are not letting me into your building or your penthouse. But I'm gonna talk to you" I say loudly as people start to gather. Cars are stopping to see what the mess is happening.

Let the show begin.

I smirk.

"Yes, I did all this to protect you, yes I hide the truth from you. But I never lie about myself or about my love" I say my voice starts to crack.

I continue, "I think I have loved you since the day I saw you. I love you and in love, you protect the person you love
I love you so much Jason, without you, I will die. How can I ever be without you?" I say now my eyes fill with tears. The media has now come there as I'm speaking to Jason THE Parker.

"I never felt like this about anyone, Jason. My love was never a lie, our connection was never a lie. I love Jason, the Jason Parker and if you give me a chance I will spend the rest of my life making up to you." Lots of people gasp.

"Just give me a chance," I say. I was about to continue when the police came and snatched the megaphone from my hand.

Wha the chocolate

"Excuse me, I'm still apologizing and confessing, give it to me," I say trying to snatch the megaphone but the police back down.

"Miss, you are under arrest for causing disruption," he says.

"No, Jason if you listen to me, if you want to find me, just come to the police station. I love and I will meet you there" I shout out from my lungs, while the police drag me off of the car and take me to their car.

They don't come on time and now they came at the wrong time.

I hate your police.

As soon as the officer sits on the passenger seat I ask.

"Is loving someone a crime? I so hate you right now" I shout.

"Feelings are mutual" he tips his chin watching me from the rearview mirror.

$$$$$

I'm sitting in il for violating the law.

Never saw this coming in my dream.

This was only left to see in my life.

I have to get out of here as soon as possible, tomorrow is the day when Jason meets with an accident. I have to save him.

A police officer comes and opens the jail door.

"Are you going to halter me?" I ask a little scared.

He sighs.

"You are free to go to miss." He says and I jump in happiness.

Finally, something is free in the world.

I go and see Noah standing there.

Jason must have sent him.

"Hi, Noah, you here?" I ask.

"Hey, Mr. Parker sent me e    saying about him is giving me some creeps.

"Ok, let's go them," I say.

After sighing some paper and giving me last warning, they free me.

We sit in his car and he proceeds.

We stay silent the whole ride.

I was praying for Jason and his health.

Suddenly the car stopped, I look around to see that we are in a forest area.

I was engrossed in my thought that I never saw this coming.

"Why are we here?" I ask.

"Ah, the car broke. Will you please get down." He says.

I felt that something is wrong but then I ignored it and stepped out of the car.

"You know, now no will stop me from killing Jason," he says grinning evilly starting the car and drives away leaving me alone in that forest.

What?

Noah was the one, all this time!

He will try to kill Jason!!