Chapter 21

She sees me with him.

Technically glare at me.

"Jason, can I talk to you, alone," she says emphasizing 'alone'.

Jason glances at me, then smiles holding my hand tight.

"Susie, she is my girlfriend, whatever you have to talk about, you have to talk in front of her," he says.

She glares at me and then smirks.

Is she bipolar?

"Fine, Jason, I still love you. Take me back please" she says, with a smile she looks stunning but from inside she is a witch.

Jason closes his eyes.

"Susie, we have talked about this. I have now moved on. Hell, I was never in love with you. We saw our future in that one month only. I'm sorry I don't love you. I respect you, it will be better if we don't see each other ever again". He says and I smile. Tightening my grip on him.

"With who? With her? Jason, do you know that she can be a gold-digger?" She says and my system is filled with anger.

"Watch your mouth Susie, I respect you that is why you are standing here, otherwise security will never allow you to come," he says in a threatening voice.

She then drops a bomb.

"Do you know that she is seeing a therapist, maybe she is mentally ill" she says smirking.

That's it.

Something snaps in me.

"You have no right, to step into my private life. IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. When Jason says no, he means it. No means no. Now get us and if I ever see you in his life or office I swear I'll trample you with my heel. I know you love him. But you can never force him. If you truly love him then leave him with whosoever he is happy with" I say taking each step toward her. Her eyes are filled with tears suddenly.

"Fine, I'm sorry. I don't know what came to me. I was just jealous seeing him so serious with you, you are nothing like me. I was so hanged by him that I never looked at the same guy like I see him. But you are right I should have not stepped into your personal space. I just still love him. But I'll leave I'm so sorry. Goodbye Lily, Jason" then she leaves crying.

Shit! She told Jason. I slowly turn to him.

"Are you okay?" I ask he nods, he is intensely watching.

"God, you are so hot when you are angry." He says. And I laugh now relieved a little. But it was only for one second.

"Lily, are you seeing a therapist?" He asks. And my heart starts to beat in fear. I can't lie to him. I have to tell him the truth now.

"Yes," I slowly say nodding.

"Why you never told me? What is it for?" He asks.

"It's a very special thing, I go for my therapist Jason, only my parents and Dee knows. Swear me that you will never tell this to anyone." I say nervously.

"Jesus, you are scaring me, Ariel."

"Just promise me".

"I promise," he says.

And I slowly start.

"You might not believe me, but this is real to me. When I was 11 I used to see dreams. Like my mom making pancakes for me. The next morning, it came true. My mom made pancakes. First I thought it was a coincidence. But then like this few things started to come true. I got scared, its intensity keep increasing. Then my parents suggested me a therapist. Then she explained everything to me. So technically, I see visions, Jase. Whatever I see in my dream, it comes true, I used to see dreams of people who were related to me and that's how I met you, Jason." I say.

He is quiet for a moment.

"What do you mean?" He asks quietly.

"Almost a month ago I saw a dream of you coming toward me and then you get into an accident and die. That was the first time I saw you. That was for the first time I got a dream like this. I was very confused. So I visited my therapist she told me that I imagined a handsome guy as at that time I broke with Alex, I thought that what she is saying might be true. But it was not until I crashed into you on the roadside. I was shocked that you are real, and then I knew what I had to do. You know the rest" I say. Feeling my shoulders light.

He was quiet for a very long time.

"It's a lot to digest" he whispers.

"I know" I whisper too.

"So, you knew me in your dream," he asks tilting his head.

"Technically yes," I say.

"So you did all this to save me, you don't love me," he says.

"No, that's not true. I love you." I say.

Suddenly he snaps.

"No, you lied" he yells and I flinch.

"It's not true", I say.

"You lied Lily, you never loved me. Everything we shared, we did was a setup" he says clutching his hair hard.

"That's not true," I say going closer to him.

"Don't come near me", he says going backward. I suddenly feel hurt.

"You kept this from me. You lied to me. I hate you" he says. And my heart suddenly shatters.

"Jason, let me explain!"

"What you need to explain. You never loved me. Everything we did was a lie. Not true." He yells and I close my eyes. Tears streaming down my face.

"I thought I'm lucky to meet you, Lily, I thought I found someone for me, but I was wrong. You did all this just out of pity, you used me", he shouts and the end.

I shake my head with tears in my eyes.

"I love you, Jason. I love you a lot", I say.

"No, get out," he says pointing towards the door.

"What?" I ask in shock.

"Get out and don't show me your face" he yells.

"No," I say stubbornly. He suddenly comes near me and grabs my arm tightly.

"Leave me you are hurting me," I say trying to wiggle out of his grip.

"I can't see your face right now," he says. He holds goes toward the door and throws me out and locks the door.

I'm too tired to even knock.

My fear came true.

He left me.

That thought makes me cry harder.

I lost him.