Chapter 6

We reach his cabin, which has glass doors but for now they are covered, maybe they're automatically closed from inside. Parker owns half of New York casinos, pubs, hotels and companies, almost EVERYTHING.

I still don't know how he gained all this at such a small age, I guess I've to check the net for that. We go near and hear some moans and groans.

Ewwwww!!!!

Who does that in the office?? Me and Dentrice look at each other, with wide eyes.

"Come on, tiger" we hear a female voice. Dentrice gives a slow whistle.

"Someone's a tiger, maybe he's bouncy and striped, of course" Dentrice whispers and I give her a now-don't-start-look, she gives me a 'what' shrug. I knew he was a playboy. I shake my head and knock on the door. Then I hear some muffling and shuffling.

Typical behavior, I roll my eyes.

The cover goes up from the glass, my breath gets caught in my throat, he's sitting on his desk, hair a little disheveled, his muscles twitching and eyes are filled with mischief. I think I made a swimming pool in my mouth and somewhere else too. The lady opens the door, glares at us and walks away.

Dude, chill we didn't eat your tiger.

I turn, walk inside, which is larger than my living room and glare at Mason, he doesn't affect me, maybe a little.

"Seriously! In the office" I say.

"What, it's lunch time and I don't f**k in office hours" he says shrugging.

"Mason meet my friend cum sister, Dentrice" I say.

"Hi, beautiful, you've a nice name" Mason says. I roll my eyes, again typical.

"Oh, really then you should hear my phone number" she flirts back. I think my eyeballs are lost, due to extra rolling. They shake hands.

"What brings you both to my office?" he asks.

Yes! What brings us here!

Underware, bello! Bananas, gelato, butt, para tu, chasy, bee doo bee doo bee doo, tulaliato ti amo, po ka.

My brain is a mess. I want something else and I'm thinking about something else. I glance at Mason who has a confused face.

Poo cake!!! I think I said that out loud.

"What was that?" he asks.

"Minions, she just spoke minions" Dentrice says and I glare at her

Seriously! You had to say this, I say with my eyes.

Sorry She says with her eyes.

Think of something!!

Got it!!!

" I wanted to invite you to lunch with us, seeing your bus schedule, I just wanted to spend time with you." I say. Cupcake!! Why do I say that?

He gives me a questioning look . I know what a stupid idea! Way to go Lily!

"You could have texted me too, you have my number remember?" He asks.

"Actually, I wanted to see if she's lying or not, anyone can do prank call, that's why we are here" Dentrice says, and now I cancel my plan to kill her and praise myself for bringing her here.

"Ok then, lets go" I say. But Dentrice cuts me off.

"Actually you both go, I've got some work" she says. Now I will buy a coffin of her size, making a mental note to call funeral federations tomorrow or today only because she will not see tomorrow's sun.

"Okay, nice meeting you" Mason says, taking me out of my killing Dentrice mission. They both shake hands again, I give a questioning look and she winks at me.

That little salt cake!!!

I give Mason a smile and then we proceed. Once we are in the reception area I ask Mason.

"You don't have a lunch meeting or something" I ask. As he's always busy, how come he's free today?

"I've a clear schedule for lunch today," he says. I gave her a nod. The receptionist is not on her desk, thank god.

We go toward his car and I see a man standing there, he looks like his driver cum bodyguard. He gives me a tap on the cap.

"Lily, meet Axl, Axl my friend Lily" Mason says.

"Good afternoon, miss Lily" Axl says.

"Good afternoon and please call me Lily" I say. Mason opens the door for me, such a gentleman and I sit, then he does the same, gives an address in GPS and then we proceed.

"So how did you walk past the reception? I mean I get a call whenever someone comes to meet me but mostly they need an appointment because I'm busy" he asks.

Brownie with nuts!!! What should I tell him?

"I'm pregnant" I blurted out with closed eyes.

God Lily, what's with you today, can this go more embarrassing?

Mason again looks at me with confusion.

"So, how will this help to come without any call or something?" he asks, then I tell him everything. I thought he will be mad but to my surprise he laughed, even his laugh send me chills.

" You're not mad?" I ask.

"Mad? God this is so hilarious, the heart attack you both gave her!" he laughs again and this time I join him. This moment of us was so carefree and happy, I wish I could stay in this moment forever, but my main purpose of meeting Mason is to save him. God chose me and I've to help him, but maybe with this I've grown a crush on him..maybe falling in love with him.

***

Hey!! How are you guys!! We have reached 550, thank you for it and I hope we soon achieve 1k, you will help me right? Share this story as much as you can. If we reach 1k soon, there will be surprise for you all.

A small review for your surprise.

"What do you in your pass time?"

"Touch myself"

----------------------------

"You are dealing with powerful forces, this is the truth, don't change it otherwise you'll kill yourself."

-------------------------

"You are a liar, you lied to me, I HATE YOU"

-------------------------

Do comment!! Help me to reach 1k and then you'll get the surprise.