Chapter 7

Car slowly stops at a fancy restaurant.

Oh god, does this guy own this too?!

"Wait here" Mason says.

He steps out then jogs to my side, open my door. He gives me a charming smile which created havoc to my body, he let out his hand, which I gladly accept, helps me get out of the car.

Such a gentleman!

He holds my hand and then we proceed. His hand is so perfectly fit with mine, like it belongs here, with here, in my heart..

God Lily you have a mission here! Not to fall in love my brain says.

But I can't help it, maybe crushing on him is not bad! My heart says.

I chuck both of them out and enjoy the moment with him but with carefulness, this is the only time where I can find something about him.

It's just just a crush, not love for him..right?

I mean how can you love someone you don't know?

Technically my mom and dad fell in love at first sight, so it can happen!

But how it can be?. I can't fall in love with him and there are many reasons.

1. He's a playboy.

2. He's a playboy

3. He's a playboy

Plus, I'm here to help him, to save him not to fall in love with him, right?

Avoid all you want but you can't get away with this, my brain said.

Shut up! You ugly looking.... thing

"Hi, reservation for mr. Parker" Mason said, which made me come out of my thoughts and see that we are at the reception area or whatever it is called in a fancy restaurant. The guy nods and proceeds, we follow him.

After settling down in our seats, a waiter came by and hand us the menu cards.

"So, what do you want?" Mason asks.

'you' I wanted to say this, but control by salty cake mouth.

"I'm craving for a steak" I say and he nods. 

"Two steaks and one bottle of wine please" he says to the waiter, the waiter nods and walks away.

Now I'm left this handsome hulk, whom I want to smash with my teeth..

Shut up, Lily

"So, we should get to know each other" Mason says. I get curious.

"Why" I ask.

He shrugs "What else do we have to talk about?" He says. I nod, only to get to know him.

"Let's play 21 questions" I say, he raises an eyebrow but nods anyway.

"What is your favourite color?" he asks.

"Black, What is your favourite pass time?" I ask.

"I don't know, maybe...working?"he says as a question.

"What is yours" he asks.

"Touch myself" I say, and there goes my potty mouth.

His eyes darkens and there is a mischief gleam, his jaw tight.

Why can't you just shut your mouth..why you always have to humiliate yourself?

"What"? His voice come as gruff.