Chapter 12

JASON IS THE NAME NOW (have to remind me.)

****
The weekend is near and today Jason will come to have family dinner, I don't know how will I handle so much crazy, I just hope that everything is fine.

"Honey, what would Jason like to have?" Mom asks.

Oh yeah, I, mom is making his favorite, he's a busy man, it's been 3 days since the 'never done it before incident' and we've been stronger. Although he is very busy meeting to meetings. I don't know how he even breathed.

"I will message him, mom," I say and she nods.

I take my phone from the nightstand and text him.

Lily: What would you like to have for dinner, my man?

His reply comes with a second.

Jason: You! My man, huh I like it.

Lily: Stop it, you prev! And yes you are mine.

Jason: ohhhh, feisty, I like it. And YOU ARE MINE.

I read the text, again and again, it brings butterflies to my stomach.

Lily: ok now, tell me what will you have.

Jason: Anything, I just want to impress your dad.

Lily: Nervous?

Jason: I'm going to someone's house for the first time. You think I would not.

Lily: Don't worry he may give you few punches, but will not kill you.

Jason: Yeah, it's helping a lot thanks.

Lily: I know it would just impress mom and dad.

Jason: Ok..now gtg, have work.

Lily: Have fun.

I tell my mom, what he wants. She shakes her head but starts anyway.
Then dad comes, slightly grumpy again.

"Why you had to call him, for dinner?" He asks mom.

"Darling, she's doing a job of keeping him safe, it our duty too, don't you think," she says. And I flinch. A reminder of why I met Jason in the first place.

"Please I request to all of you, don't talk about my dreams in front of him, I haven't told him yet," I say.

"We understand, don't worry," Dee says coming into the kitchen.

"You all sound so reasonable," dad says. We three laugh. I pinch his cheeks.

"You are still my favorite dad," I say.

"You girls now go get ready and honey please wear something nice," mom says and we all go.

The district helps me with my dress. I wear an off-shoulder white color jumpsuit.

 I wear an off-shoulder white color jumpsuit