7✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE❤️

February 5th
Jackson, MS

Kemari Avani Pierson

"What are y'all doing" Syx lifted my legs from off the couch and put them on his lap as he sat next to me. When he touched me, a warm feeling flowed through my body. A small smile appeared on my face.

"Just getting some stuff off my chest" I sighed.

"About me" he smirked at me.

"No nigga" I playfully mushed his head. The pout that formed on his face caused me to chuckle. "Thanks for listening Sin" I dapped him up.

"No problem lil Vani"

"Stop calling me that" I frowned.

"I won't" He chuckled.

"Why Zina was over here?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Mind your business lil girl" he got up and walked to his room.

"Why you've been dodging me lately?" Syx turned my face towards him and made direct eye contact. He let go of my face then started rubbing on my legs.

A little tingly sensation took place in between my legs as I looked down at his hands.

"You've been dodging me" I nervously laughed at him. "Every time I wanted to see you or just talk to you, you always said you were busy"

Syx and I were talking everyday for this past month. However, we barely talked these past few days. He told me he was busy and I told him the same.

I was actually busy but I would've made time to talk to him. I can't stand the fact that my crush on him came back. My feelings for him definitely grew stronger during this short time period.

"You did the same shit to me. I tried to link up with you but you said you were busy too"

"I was" I shrugged and looked back down. "I was working"

"But I've been calling yo ass and you decline the calls" he titled my head up again so I could look into his deep brown eyes.

Now I'm really nervous-

"Oh yea I did do that" I awkwardly chuckled as he mugged me. "Shit I thought you were dodging me so I ignored your calls and texts"

"I wasn't baby" he looked into my eyes again. Please stop doing that- "I missed you though"

"I bet you did" I flipped my hair and smiled at him. "So what's been keeping you 'busy' " I put air quotes around the last word as I rolled my eyes.

"I bought a building for my restaurant and I've been planning the opening" he told me then he stopped rubbing my legs.

"First of all why did you stop? You were helping me relax" I pouted. He laughed at me and went back to rubbing my thighs. "Why you didn't tell me you were opening a restaurant? I could've helped pick out a building."

"Because you were ignoring me" he laughed.

"Not gonna lie, I lowkey thought you were with your hoes. I didn't know you were actually working." I shrugged.