20✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤️

April 22nd
Jackson, MS
At Kemari's old house

Kemari Avani Pierson

"Why do we have to stay here but you can go to Florida?" Shamaree mugged me as we sat on the couch in the living room.

"Because it's spring break and I'm grown" I told him as I fixed his little chain.

"You turned 18 and started thinking you're grown" he mumbled and rolled his eyes.

"Shut up" I mushed his head. "Did you hit Inari early?"

"No..... I pushed her"

I automatically smacked his head twice. "Why do I constantly have to tell you to leave that girl alone? Why do you keep messing with her?"

"Because that's how me and you used to play around. That's how our relationship was. You're not here anymore so I have no one to pick on or have anyone to pick on me."

"Shamaree if you missed me why you didn't you just say that" I sighed. I miss my siblings and love them to death but when I moved into my own place, I loved having me-time. Shamaree saying that made me feel so bad about not spending as much time with them as I should.

"I don't know" he shrugged.

"Look you can come to my place more but you cannot play with Inari like that. She doesn't like it" I told him.

"Ok" his dropped causing his eyes to rest on the floor.

"Now go apologize to her and give her a hug" I stood up.

"Ew, no" he scrunched up his face.

"Boy come here" I pulled him into a hug. "I'll see you next week, don't give mama and pops a hard time."

"Alright bye Avani" he ran upstairs to his room.

"BOO COME HERE" I yelled.

"Yes?" Inari came downstairs.

"I'm heading to the airport so come give me a hug" I held my arms out.

She ran over to me and hugged me.

"I'll see you next week boo" I kissed her forehead and let her go.

"Ok, tell Syx I said hi" she said then ran back upstairs.

I chuckled and went to my parents room and knocked on the door.

"Come in" my dad yelled from the other side of the door.

"Hey pops, I'm going to head out" I told him then gave him a hug.

"Alright text your mama that you're leaving" he kissed my cheek and I let go of him.

"She blocked me" I chuckled.

My mama moved out when she got into another argument with my dad. Since then she blocked me but gets the twins 3 days a week.

"Oh lord, I'll talk to her" he sighed and walked me to the front door. "Be safe baby" he hugged me one last time.