34✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤️

September 18th
Jackson, MS
At Syx's house

Syx Jay Frazier

"I don't like this" Kemari mumbled as I guided her through the house.

Today I was surprising her with the nursery.

Kemari has been stressed basically her whole pregnancy but lately she's been freaking out about the nursery. So, to show my appreciation for my girl I decided to take control of the nursery and finish it.

Sin and Tiz helped me work on the nursery for the past couple of days. I made Kemari stay at her apartment so she wouldn't see us working on it. I could tell she was kind of skeptical about me kicking her out of the house but she didn't say anything about it. She actually ignored for majority of the week.

The nursery walls were painted a sky blue, the color Kemari loves, with little bears on the bottom of each wall. There was a giant teddy bear in one corner of the room and a wooden crib in the other corner by the window. I set up a 60 inch tv on one wall so Khalan can watch educational shit or listen to baby music.

Sin and I set up a diaper changing table and dresser last night and Tiz painted the baby's name on it. Of course there were more toys like blocks, trains with a train track, cars and etc.

"You ready?" I asked her when we walked in the nursery.

"No" she mumbled.

I smacked my lips. "Kemari"

"Okay, okay. Take it off"

I untied the bandanna then realized that her eyes were still closed.

"Baby open your eyes" I laughed.

She slowly opened one eye then the other. She looked around the room as her eyes started to water. After she looked around, she walked towards me with her arms out.

"Don't cry ma" I chuckled and tried to wrap my arms around her torso but her belly was in the way. She hugged me anyway while I place kisses on her face.

"I love it" she sniffled and dug her face in my shirt. "Thank you"

"You don't have to thank me baby" I pulled away from our hug.

"This looks really good Syx" she let go of me and walked around.

"Sin and Tiz helped out" I told her and watched her pretty ass look at the detailing on the walls.

While she was talking, I just admired her.

I love the way she smiled. I love how she appreciated the little things in life. I love the way her eyes widen when she got excited about the simplest shit. I love the way she took care of her siblings when her mom didn't. I love the way she stands up for her friends. I love the way she handles her business. I love how she was unproblematic. I love how she makes sure that everyone around her is doing good in life. I'm love her.

She is definitely someone I want to spend my life with. She's my soulmate.

"Are you listening to me?" She looked at me and grinned when she caught me staring at her.