10✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE❤️

February 15th
Jackson, MS
At Xavier's house

Xavier Keoni Wilson
"Y'all I think all of our moms are toxic" I chuckled just thinking about it.

"Yea. My mama is crazy, your mama don't like you, Kyri's mama is delusional, and-"

"And my mama is a sweetheart, don't put her in this" Zina interrupted Avani.

"Speaking of, why Kyri not here? This bitch was supposed to help me pack too" I said as I taped a box shut.

"I don't know, she didn't text me back" Zina looked at her phone.

"To be honest y'all I think one of her parents beating on her. Like I seen bruises on her but she always blame it on basketball" Avani told us.

I thought about all the excuses Kyri made for her bruises. Maybe Avani is right, someone is probably hitting her.

"Do you think her stepdad is hitting her?" Zina looked concerned then started thinking more about the situation.

"If I find out that David has put his hands on her, I'll beat his ass myself." I shrugged.

"I'll just get my nigga to light him up" Zina chuckled.

"Zina, you don't have a man, lonely ass" I laughed.

"Not too much on me" she rolled her eyes.

"Are you talking to Sin?" Avani asked her.

"Somewhat" Zina mumbled and scratched her neck while looking the other way.

"Ok then miss girl. For a second I thought you might be gay" I told her. Zina never entertain or talk to boys.

"My mama said the same thing" Zina laughed.

While we were both laughing Avani screamed and walked out of my closet. "Xavier come over here and pack up your closet. I don't want to do it anymore"

"Avani what's wrong with you" Zina laughed at her.

"I just saw something I didn't want to see" she told her.

"Oh shit" I got up. "You saw big papa 44"

"You named it?" Avani's jaw dropped.

"What are y'all talking about?" Zina looked confused.

"This bitch got a dildo" Avani pointed at me.

"Girl I have needs and decided to take care of them myself" I shrugged.

I picked it up and pretended to through it at Avani which caused her to run to the other side of the room.

"Any damn way, Xavier where are you moving to?" Zine asked. "You never told us"

"That apartment building close to the city where all the white people stay"

"Oh shit, I'm moving there too!" Avani jumped on me in excitement.

"Bitch what floor you on?" I asked her.

"The 3rd"

"I'm on the 2nd" I started twerking out of happiness and Avani joined me while Zina laughed and recorded us.

"Hey girls. Xavier can I talk to you for a second?" my mama walked in the room.

"Yes ma'am" I got up off the floor and followed her to the kitchen.

"What's going on ma?" I asked her as I leaned on the counter.

"Why you didn't tell me you were moving? I come home and I see all your stuff being packed up but nobody told me anything"