24✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤️

A week later
Jackson, MS
At Syx's House

Kemari Avani Pierson

"I'm hungry" I huffed and poked out my bottom lip.

"Kemari, you just ate an hour ago" Syx looked at me.

My stomach growled. "My baby said he's hungry"

"It's a she" he tried to correct me.

"It's definitely a boy" I told him.

"I bet you $5,000 that it's a girl" he held his hand out for me to shake it.

"Make it 10k"

"Alright, shake my hand"

I shook his hand. "You might as well run me my money, I have a strong feeling that it's a boy"

"Fuck yo feeling. It's a girl"

"Don't curse at me" I pouted.

"Kemari quit acting like a baby" he kissed my lips. "You been emotional as fuck lately"

"I can't help it" I sniffed.

"Did you take your pills?"

"Yea" I told him. "I want some wings. Pass me my phone"

"No. I know your big head ass finna doordash some food" he shook his head.

"Stop being mean" I frowned.

"I'm not being mean. The doctor said that you should eat healthier anyway" he rubbed my thigh.

"But Syx I'm hungry." I whined.

"What do you want to eat besides that? There's food in the kitchen. I heard vegetables is good for pregnant people" he told me.

"First of all, I like fruits more. Second, I'm craving some hot wings so give me my phone"

"No. I'll cook something for you"

"SYX JAY FUCKING FRAZIER, GIVE ME MY DAMN PHONE" I yelled.

"Who the fuck are you yelling at?" He grabbed my neck and pinned me against the bed.

"Let go of me" I said and looked at the other side of the room.

Now I'm horny

"You better calm yo little ass down Kemari." He stared at me for a moment then let me go.

"Fuck you" I mumbled and got up.

I grabbed my laptop and went to his guest room. I locked the door and ordered some wings from Hooter's using my laptop.

After I ordered my food, I laid back on the bed and watched some YouTube videos.

While I was laughing at Zoe on messy Monday, I heard Syx jiggling the door knob.

"Kemari open the damn door" he said from the other side.

"No!"

I heard his footsteps fade away so I know he wasn't by the door anymore.

"I can't stand Carmen dumbass" I mumbled to myself while watching the latest episode. "She know Corey cheating on her"

While I was thinking to myself, the door opened. Syx walked in and set a bobby-pin on the dresser.

"Where did you even get a bobby-pin from?" I raised my eyebrow. I swear if this nigga is cheating on me-

"They're everywhere because of you. Kemari, you practically live here" he looked at me like I was dumb.