11✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE❤️

*This is a longer chapter and there's a few time skips so pay attention for that too❤️

The same night
Jackson, MS
At Xavier's house

Kemari Avani Pierson

I looked at Kyri as a few tears ran down my face. "Why didn't you tell us K?"

Zina leaned on the wall and she looked mad as hell.

"I didn't want to put my problems on y'all" she mumbled and laid on Xavier's bed closing her eyes.

"You still could've told us Kyri, we love you and hate that you were going through this alone" Zina spoke up.

"Right, us three sitting here looking like the 3 stooges not knowing shit" Xavier mumbled. "Your problems are our problems."

"Can we not talk about it? I'm going to be fine." Kyri huffed.

"As long as you're living with me you're going to be straight" Xavier told her.

"Did you beat that nigga ass?" I asked him.

"Hell yea. I wanted to kill him but her dizzy ass mama was standing there"

"I'll get somebody to do it" Zina looked at us.

"Alright" I shrugged.

"I love how y'all are talking about this shit like I'm not right here" Kyri sat up and looked at us.

"We love you K" I got up to hug her then it turned into a group hug.

"Ew, get off of me" she mugged us.

"Bitch-" I looked at her.

"I'm just playing, I love y'all" she smiled.

5 days later
Kemari Avani Pierson

Today was a big day. It was my birthday, I'm moving, and the state championships are today.

I wasn't really nervous about the game. I had a feeling we were going to win today but I was nervous about telling my family that I'm moving out, considering the fact that I'm last minute with telling them.

It was 6 in the morning right now and the starting 5 were meeting at the gym in 3 hours to go over plays and stuff without Coach Briley.

I decided to pack most of stuff since I have extra time to do so. An hour went by and I got up to get ready.

I let "Need a Sign" by Dave East and Teyana Taylor play lowly as I did my morning routine. After that I put on my basketball team sweatsuit and packed my duffel bag then went back to packing my belongings.

I picked up my phone once I felt it vibrate.

Syx🤞🏾

U up?

Yea, wassup?

I'm finna call you
Read

After I read his text he FaceTimed me.

"Hi" I answered the call.

"What's up" he greeted me. His voice was deep and raspy as hell which was so sexy.

"Why did you call me this early? I thought you would be sleep"

"I wanted to talk to you before you start your day. I know you are going to be busy as fuck later on"