35✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤️

Same night
Jackson, MS
At Sin's house

Anthony Sin James

"NOOO" Avani screamed when she saw Syx's body drop.

I looked up and saw her fall. I ran to her and noticed her stomach and in between her legs started bleeding. I took my jacket off and pressed it against her stomach so the bleeding will stop.

"Hey Vani, look at me. You got to stay awake alright?" I tried talking to her to keep her from passing out. "You and the baby are going to be alright. You hear me?"

"Mhm" she mumbled. I could tell she was fading in and out.

"Put pressure on his chest" I told Xavier, who was helping Syx.

"We should call 911-"

"No, they won't make here fast enough. Get the cars." I cut Zina off and tried to stay calm.

"But Sin-"

"GET THE CARS READY" I yelled while a tear ran down my face.

I never cry but right now my brother and sister along with my nephew might lose their lives. For the first time in my life, I was scared.

The girls ran to cars and turned them on.

"Open your eyes Syx. We can't lose you man." Tiz hopelessly told Syx who was already unconscious.

"Nigga wake yo bitch ass up" Tiz slapped him but Syx's body didn't respond to the action.

"COME ON" Kyri yelled from the driver seat of Tiz's car.

Tiz and Xavier picked up Syx's damn near lifeless body and carried him to their car as fast as they could.

I picked up Avani and carried to the car that Zina was in.

"Get in the back and make sure she stays awake. I'm driving." I quickly told Zina.

She nodded and got in the back while I got in the driver's seat.

Kyri was the first one out of the driveway then me. We drove to hospital and didn't stop for any red lights, stops signs, etc. I wasn't concerned about a fucking traffic ticket at the moment.

I can't lose Avani or Syx. They're family to me. Our whole friend group was like one big dysfunctional family. I need them to stay alive.

I got to the hospital in less than ten minutes. Zina and I hopped out the car. I grabbed Avani then Zina locked the doors. She ran into the lobby and told the lady that Avani needed help.

"Sorry ma'am but there's a line" She told Zina without even looking at her.

"Fuck you and that line! She's pregnant and was shot in the stomach. Help her before I kill you." I warned the lady.

She jumped up and yelled for a doctor. Some nurses came in with a stretcher and I set Avani on it.

"Can we go to the back with her?" Zina asked.