5✨

VOTE AND COMMENT❤️

January 25th
3 weeks later
Jackson, MS

Kyri Skye Locking

"Wake yo ass up" my step dad busted through the door.

"Get out of my room bitch" I groaned and continued to lay in my bed. He soon grabbed me by my ankles and dragged me out of my bed, causing me to hit the floor.

"GET UP" he kicked my stomach. I laid on floor pretending to be hurt.

He dropped down to the floor and started talking shit in my face. I kept groaning and was waiting for him to get close enough.

He got closer to my face. "Do you have something to say?"

I punched him in his nose, kicked his dick twice, and then tried to put him in a headlock.
He was moving around trying to break free but I finally put him in a headlock and started choking him.

I was going to kill him. I went through this shit damn near everyday and I'm sick of it.

I kept choking him, the best that I could. He stopped breathing but I kept going with tears rolling down my face. Soon I got up to check his pulse and he was dead.

I didn't feel anything for him during that moment.

I started walking down the hall and wiped my face. I was going into the bathroom in the hall but he pulled my hair.

I tried to fight but he threw me against the wall and started punching me in the face.

"YOU. TRIED. TO. KILL. ME." He started kicking every part of my body while I tried to cover myself. "DUMB. BITCH."

I tried to catch my breath but eventually gave up. I'm tired of going through this shit.

Lunch period
"What's going with you and Syx" I asked Avani as I ate my food. We were having lunch at Chili's during our lunch period today because Vani was craving pasta.

"I don't know. We've been chilling and talking as friends but I only seen him like 4 times within the last few weeks. He's probably busy." She shrugged. "But anyway your birthday is coming up"

I smiled at her. "Bestie finna be grown as fuck" She did a little dance in her seat as I laughed at her. "What are you going to do for your birthday?"

I sighed as I thought about it. "Not shit. Probably get a hotel room and chill with y'all" I shrugged.

She looked at me weird. "Kyri what the fuck is going on with your face?" she tilted her head as she studied my face. "You're wearing makeup...... You never wear makeup"

"Girl I was looking a mess today. Damn, can I attempt to look good" I chuckled trying to make it seem like everything is okay.

"I guess" she sat back and continued to stare at my face.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer heifer" I told her then took a bite of my burger. She pulled out her phone and legitimately took a picture of me. "Bitch-"

"See look" she showed me the picture. I noticed the foundation couldn't cover the bruises up all the way plus you can tell my face was a little swollen. I ignored it and kept eating.

"I'm thinking about quitting basketball" I changed the subject.

"Why?" she asked as she ate her pasta.

"Coach Briley is a bitch" I shrugged.

"Yea" she laughed. "This his last year though. He's going to another school after the season is over"