27✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤️

2 weeks later
Jackson, MS
At Kyri's and Xavier's Apartment

Kyri Skye Locking

"You're alway over here" I mugged Tiz when he walked in my room.

"Shut up and scoot over" he moved my legs and laid on my bed. "What have you been up to?"

"Nothing" I looked at him. "I'm going out tonight and I need you to come with me because I might get drunk"

"If you get drunk, I'm not babysitting your ass" he shrugged.

"So you are going with me?" I smiled.

"Yes Kyri" he huffed.

"We're going to Malik's party by the way" I told him as I got on my phone.

"HELL NAH" He scrunched up his face. "Every time Malik throws a party somebody dies, get shot, snorts a few lines, or catch a STD."

"That's not true" I frowned.

Malik's parties aren't that bad.

"Kyri when was the last time that nigga had a fun party without all the extra shit?" he looked at me.

"I don't know" I shrugged. "I'm still going though"

"Alright, don't get drunk"

"Tiz you're supposed to be my brother, you have to go with me" I whined.

"I don't have to do shit" he mugged me. "I'm not going"

"Tiz you're going with me. I don't care if I have to drag your ass to the party; you're going" I mugged him back.

He was going to say something but I cut him off. "Remember you forced me to hit a lick with you? Yea nigga you owe me one"

"Whatever man" he rolled his eyes. "I'll go but we're only staying for like an hour."

"Bet" I smiled. "You should go talk to Treasure tonight"

"Nah." He shook his head. "She fine and all but she do too much. That girl a different type of crazy."

Treasure was Avani's cousin and an associate of our friend group. She was always a nice girl and appeared to be very innocent and meek but we knew the real Treasure. Everyone thought she was oh so adorable because she was 5'2, very thick with a little stomach pouch, big brown doe eyes, and a cute round face. Her having one dimple added onto her cuteness.

Treasure may seem quiet and shy but that girl is legitimately crazy. In the beginning of senior year Treasure had dated a boy named Damon. One day Treasure caught Damon cheating on her with 2 other girls. Treasure confronted him about it in a strangely calm way. She never raised her and kept a straight face while talking. We all thought it was because she didn't want to cause a scene in the hallway. Damon raised his voice then called her all types of bitches and hoes. Treasure still kept her composure until her pushed her into the lockers. This small ass girl managed to grab him by his dreads and slung him into the lockers. She tried to stab him with a pen from her bag but someone quickly took it from her hand. She ended up slapping the shit out of them and started stomping Damon's head into the concrete floor. In took about five of the football players to get her off of him. As soon as they pulled her off, she looked at the work she's done with a smile on her face.

We haven't seen Damon since then.

"In her defense, he put his hands on her first" I pointed out. "But y'all would be cute together"