16✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤️

The next day
Jackson, MS
At Xavier's apartment

Kyri Skye Locking

I got up and answered the door because someone was banging on it.

"Damn. Why did you take so long?" Tiz mugged me when I let him in.

"I was trying to put on some clothes" I closed and locked the door then followed him into the living room.

"You failed to put a shirt on" he looked down at my sports bra.

"Quit looking at my mosquito bites" I frowned. "Why are you here?"

"I came to check up on you"

"You're always checking on me" I rolled my eyes. After I unexpectedly moved out of my moms house, my depressive episode got worse. No one realized except for Tiz. When I lived with my mom, I felt numb, like I was breathing but I wasn't alive. Now I'm in my own space, I feel everything and I hate it. All the emotions I harbored came crashing down. I'm not great with my emotions, I never dealt with them until now.

"Shit someone needs too. I'm just trying to be a good friend Kyri" he looked at me.

"I keep telling you that I'm fine" I tried to put up my best facade.

"I don't believe that shit though. You're putting on a front like you're fine but I see right through it Kyri"

Well you didn't need to point it out, damn.

"I'm okay nigga, damn"

"You're not but whatever, let's go somewhere" he stood up and grabbed his keys.

"I can't, I have to leave soon" I told him.

"Why? Where you going?"

"To my old house, I got to get the rest of my shit"

"I'll take you, go get dressed" he looked over my current outfit.

"Man all I have to do is put a shirt on and some shoes, shut up" I mugged him and stood up.

I walked to my room and put on a random shirt with some slides.

"Come here"

"What now nigga?" I walked to him. He gave me a hug and I just stood there. "Ew, let me go."

"Shut yo ass up. You look like you needed a hug" he let me go.

"I didn't....."

"I don't know if anyone told you this but you got this depressed look in your eye. Like a sad puppy" he looked down at me.

"More like a damn Rottweiler" he mumbled and walked away.

"Shut up" I smacked his arm.

"Domestic violence" he rubbed his arm.

"Tiz let's go" I chuckled and walked out the door.

Kemari Avani Pierson

"And he messing around with 2 other girls named Myla and Aja" Sierra took a sip of her smoothie.

I met her at the mall to see what she wanted to talk about but she was telling me things that I already knew about. I decided to act stupid and clueless just to entertain this bitch.

"Oh really?" I looked at her.

"Yes girl. He also texted me recently" she handed me her phone with messages between her and Syx.