6✨

VOTE AND COMMENT❤️

February 5th
Jackson, MS

Kemari Avani Pierson

My mama walked into the living room and she looked mad as hell.

"So why did Inari's teacher called me saying she's concerned about her" she asked.

"I don't know ma but you should have went to that parent teacher conference a couple weeks ago." I shrugged. "Also you need to check on Nari, she has been having a rough time at school and it's affecting her."

"Why did you even go to conference?" she asked me, ignoring the fact that I told her to make sure her kid is alright.

"Because Pops was running late and you didn't bother to show up"

"I forgot about it, that's all"

"Well that's not my fault mama" I mumbled. I'm irritated at this point. My mother doesn't do shit when it comes to her kids. Pops and I do everything for the twins.

"Ok whatever. The teacher called me and said that Inari has been spaced out and she also got into a fight" she stared at me. "When were you going to tell me?"

"Sorry but I wasn't going to." I told her. "You would've overreacted, which is something you're doing right now. You as mother, should check on your child"

Now I feel like I'm saying the same thing over and over again.

"Kemari stop acting like you're the fucking mama" she mugged me. "You didn't birth those damn kids, I did-"

"Then please act like that. I mean that in the most respectful way"

My mama always comes at me for the dumbest shit and I don't know why. I'm kind of tired of her now at this point in my life. There is many more reasons why I feel like this.

"Kemari Avani Pierson do not talk to me like that, I am your mother-"

"But mama you don't act like it and I've been saying that for years now. You never listen to me. Excuse my language but even Pops told you to get your shit together mama"

"I'm working on it but I need you to back the fuck off and start acting more like a sibling"

"Okay mama, I'm done" I chuckled bitterly and got up.

She grabbed my hair as I was walking away and pulled me back to her. "You will not disrespect me in my own house"

"Mama let me go" I tried to move her hand from my hair. "POPS COME GET YOUR WIFE!"

This is getting ridiculous and dramatic.

"Let her go Michelle!" Pops ran down the stairs. As soon as my mama heard his voice, she let go of my hair.

"What are you doing?" My dad asked my mom with an irritated expression on his face.

"I'm tired of her, she's disrespectful. She also acts like she's the mama like I'm not right here." she pushed me but I didn't give a fuck about it.