32✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤️

August 16th
Jackson, MS
At Syx's house

Kemari Avani Pierson

"Wake up" Shamaree hit me with a pillow.

I groaned and rolled over. "Maree get out"

"Syx told us to come wake you up" Inari told me as she got on the bed.

I sat up and looked at these two identical niglets. I wiped my eyes and yawned. "How did y'all even get here?"

"Shamaree called Syx this morning and asked if he could pick us up-"

"No, I asked if he can come get me." he interrupted Inari. "I had to get away from you heathens. Y'all were stressing me out"

"You are so extra" I chuckled and got out of the bed.

Shamaree looked at my pregnancy bump and instantly mugged me. "So how is your demon seed?"

I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it. "Quit calling my baby a demon little boy. He's literally your nephew."

"I can't believe I'm an auntie at 12?" Inari sighed and shook her head. "I'm too young for this."

"Sorry boo" I laughed at her disappointment as I put on one of Syx's shirts. "What should I name him?"

"Messiah" Shamaree suggested.

Syx walked in and sat on the bed with them. "No. That's too common."

"How about Jadyn?" Inari smiled.

"I like it but that's also common." I told them as I thought about more names. Syx and I didn't want names that are too common but also not over the top.

"Ok so what about Khalan?" Shamaree asked.

"Wait- I actually like that" I smiled. "That's not bad Maree."

"I like it" Syx shrugged. "I'm picking the middle name though"

"What do you want the middle name to be?" I walked over to him and stood in between his legs.

"I'll tell you when we get in the delivery room"

"Baby I'm not going to wait a whole 2 months" I glared at him. "What if I don't like the middle name?"

"Then you just won't like it" he chuckled and stood up. "I made breakfast so y'all can go eat"

Kind of forgot they were still here-

The twins ran downstairs and Syx wrapped his arms around me.

"Can you give me a hint about the name?"

"No" he gave me a peck. "Your mom called me last night."

"Let me see your phone" I put my hand out. I didn't want my mother in Syx's life at all. Her contacting him is crossing the line.

"Why?" He asked but handed me his phone regardless.

"Because I'm going to block her number" I told him and went to his call log. I blocked her number and gave his phone back.

"I love you" he kissed me.

"I know you do" I flipped my hair as he laughed at me.

Zina Rykel Jones
At Sin's House

I knocked on Sin's door and hoped he'll answer.

I came to his house today determined to get him back. I missed Sin so much since we've fell apart. I want Sin back in my life, I feel like I'm missing a part of me when he's not around.