21✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤️

4 days later
Miami, FL

Kemari Avani Pierson

"Baby this nigga so fucking dumb" Syx pointed at Tiz.

Right now I was FaceTiming him because I missed him. A lot.

He definitely has me wrapped around his finger.

"How am I dumb?" Tiz scrunched up his face.

"Dawg this nigga said that the Earth is flat. Everybody knows that it's round"

"Y'all are dumb" I laughed.

They were slightly high and was arguing about the damn planet. Arguing like some damn 6 year olds.

"Nah, I said I can see why some people think the earth is flat." Tiz mugged the both of us.

"Hold on I'll be back" I set my phone down on the bed and ran to the bathroom.

I threw up in the sink for like two minutes. "Shit" I mumbled.

I knew something wasn't right about that fish I ate earlier. That's probably why I'm throwing up.

I cleaned up the sink then brushed my teeth.

"Yo, you good?" Syx asked me when I picked up my phone.

"Mhm." I nodded. "What are y'all arguing about now?"

"He said Martin is better than Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" Tiz yelled in the background.

"It is" Syx told him.

"What do you think Vani?" Tiz asked me.

"Martin is definitely better than Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" I told them.

"Man y'all tripping, Martin is ass" Tiz waved us off and focused back on his snacks.

"Nah nigga you tripping. That blunt got you thinking a little different" Syx chuckled.

We talked some more for about 3 hours until he fell asleep on me.

I hung up and started packing for my flight tomorrow. I'm lowkey excited to go back home. I miss Syx and the twins. I also miss sleeping in my own bed.

Xavier walked in the room and sat on the edge of bed "We're going to the beach with some boys we met earlier, do you want to come?"

"No thank you. What time do we have to be at the airport tomorrow?"

"Like 10 in the morning." He told me and I nodded.

"Come with us Vani. It's our last night in Miami we might as well get drunk and have fun" he whined.

"You know I don't drink and I really don't want to go to the beach Zay. It's like one in the morning, why are y'all even going to the beach at this time?" I scrunched up my face.

"Like I said, some dudes wanna take us to the beach" he shrugged.

"Ok so y'all want to go to the beach late at night and get drunk with random dudes" I looked at him like he was stupid. "That sounds like a smart plan"