19✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤️

April 9th
Jackson, MS
At Syx's house

Kemari Avani Pierson

"Ow" I wined as I rubbed my ass.

I looked back at Syx and saw him looking at the mark on my ass while biting his lip.

"Nigga you slapped it too hard" I punched him.

"Shut yo heavy handed ass up" he rubbed his arm to soothe the pain.

"I'm not heavy handed" I limped over to his dresser and put on one of his shirts.

"Yes the fuck you are" he got up and walked in the bathroom.

"Move, I want to take my shower first" I brushed past him.

"We can take a shower together and save water" he smirked.

"No, you'll want to go another round and I'm still hurting from that last one"

"Kemari don't do that, you the one who be trying to fuck on me" he twisted his lips.

"Lies" I turned away from him and got in the shower.

He snuck up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"How was your day?" Syx asked me as he started kissed on my neck slowly.

"It was good" I tilted my head to the side to give him more access.

"Tell me about it" he uttered out. One of his hands traveled up my body and began to play with one of my nipples.

My breath hitched a little while I got wet.

"I went home to see my family this morning. My mom lowkey pissed me off like usual" I told him as I tried hard not to moan.

"What happened?" He asked me as his other hand went lower.

"She kept throwing subs at me for no reason-"

I slightly gasped when I felt his fingers run up and down my slit.

"Did you say anything back?" He brought me closer to him and kicked my foot so my legs would spread apart.

"No. I left" I cleared my throat. I felt one finger slipped inside me then another.

"What else happened?" He slowly thrusted his fingers in and out.

"I worked then went to the mall" I barely got the words out without moaning.

He sped up his pace. "Did you get anything from the mall?"

He curled his fingers to hit my g-spot and I let out another moan. "Fuck, Syx-"

His other hand fell from my boob and slapped my ass then gripped it as I let out a loud moan. The free hand went around me and started playing with my clit. He kissed behind my ear. "Talk to me Kemari"

I went into details about my day, which was hard because I was a moaning mess, as he fingered me. A couple minutes went by and he sped up his pace once again. I bit my lip and threw my head back on his shoulder as he repeatedly hit my spot. Him playing with my clit damn near pushed me over the edge.

"Shitt" I felt my legs starting to shake, my core tightened, and my pussy clenched around his fingers. With a loud moan, I came on his hand. He wrapped one arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

30 minutes later

We went another round in the shower. Now, I can't really walk so Syx had to help me out the shower.