25✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤️

A week later
Jackson, MS
At Syx's House

Kemari Avani Pierson

"Come on baby father" I tried to pull Syx out of bed.

"Leave me alone Kemari" he mumbled into the pillow.

"Can you get up please?" I tugged on his arm.

He groaned and sat up.

"Talk to me pooh" I ran my hand over his waves. "You've been distant this whole week and I don't like it"

"My bad bae" he huffed. "It's just the whole miscarriage situation been fucking with my head lately"

"It'll be okay pooh" I told him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Lord knows I couldn't stand that bitch but I didn't want anything to happen to the baby" he mumbled.

"You'll be alright Syx. Maybe it's a sign from God" I told him.

I don't know what to say. How am I supposed to respond to this shit?

"What the fuck type of sign is that Kemari?" he scrunched up his face and let me go.

"I don't know. I'm just talking" I shrugged.

He sucked his teeth and walked to the bathroom.

I just went downstairs and let him have his little moment. In the meantime I FaceTimed Sin to talk to him.

"The fuck do you want?" He mugged me through the phone.

"Damn, why do you have an attitude?" I mugged him back.

"Because he was trying to get some kitty meow meow" Zina laughed in the background.

"Bitch you always over there. Go home before I call your abuela and tell her where you at" I laughed.

"You're always trying to snitch on somebody" she sucked her teeth.

"I was just playing" I laughed harder because this girl really got up and grabbed her stuff.

"Avani what the fuck do you want?" Sin asked me again.

"Stop being so aggressive" I frowned. "I need you to talk to your friend"

"I don't have any friends so who are you talking about?"

"Nigga I'm your friend" Zina told him.

"I wish you would try to friend zone me again" he looked at her. "Anyway, who I need to talk to?"

"Syx. He has been mean and sad this past week but he won't talk to me about it" I told him.

"That's because he lost his child Avani. That baby was supposed to be his first born so of course he's going to feel some type of way. If you don't like the way he's acting then just talk to him about it Vani."

That didn't really help but oh well

"Alright." I sighed. "Thanks Sin."

"Whatever. I'm tired of y'all treating me like a therapist" he frowned.

"Boy shut up" I hung up on him.

I walked my fat ass back up the stairs and went to his room.

I knocked on his bathroom door just to check on him. "You alright?" I asked through the door.

"I'm good" he said from the other side of the door.

"So can you come talk to me when you're done?"

"Yea" he said then I heard the water running.