First Big fight

First one ever WooHoo Let me know what you think, or any requests. Ill do any requests to do with Taylor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm tired of doing this," Joe said to Taylor. And he meant it. It's been almost five months since they both starting "dating."

No one knows that they've been together. The media is clueless. Even their families have no idea yet. Except for Joe's best friend. The same best friend who finally knocked some sense into his head. 

"What are you talking about?" Taylor asked, her eyes narrowing slightly. They were in public and this was a no-contact zone. "No talking, no staring, no smiling, no nothing at each other except for the slightest of glances of you being ashamed of me. Of us not going public because you're afraid of what your so-called friends might think. That you're a totally different, caring person but only when we are alone together. That's what I'm tired of and that's what I'm talking about." 

He gritted his teeth when she cast a sideways glance to make sure no one was listening in on their conversation. They were right by the cafe, as he had managed to pull her aside before reaching the streetlight . She lowered her voice and felt a sudden tightening of her throat, 

"Can't we talk about this later?" She was practically whispering, trying not to move her mouth as she said the words. The inside of his mouth turned to dust as he stared at her. Her flowy bangs tickled her long eyelashes, the same ones that framed the most beautiful blue eyes he had ever seen. His eyes traced the straight nose that led to her full, pink lips. The same ones that he had kissed the night before. He knew why they couldn't go out like a normal couple. The paparazzi would rip them apart. He would never want to hurt her, but his insecurities were getting the best of him. That's what he thought she was ashamed about. That he wasn't a high string ultra-millionaire actor like her previous boyfriend. At the moment his sense was fading from him.

He knew he was pretty, but not gorgeous like her ex. He was fit , but not exactly as built as some of her other lovers. And as he stared at Taylor Swift, every person's dream girl in their world. He realized just how much their relationship could never work. She was somebody, and he was nobody. She obviously didn't want it to be known that she had been with him for the past five months, probably because it would embarrass her. And he would never want to humiliate her in front of people whose opinions obviously mattered to him for reasons he was yet to understand. 

She felt tears sting her eyes as she thought back to the question he asked her, the same question she had yet to respond to. "Can't we talk about this later?"

 Joe found his voice and straightened, "No. Because there is no later anymore." He looked into her previously sparkling eyes and saw them harden withsome emotion before he turned around, the tears already starting toleak out. 

"Sorry if I embarrassed you." And then he started to walk away.

 "Joe.."He heard her call, her voice tight. He felt a flutter of hope in his chest, but it was crushed the moment he heard a paparazzi's voice 

"Taylor, Taylor over here!" The guy paused. "Who were you talking to?" His voice sounded nonchalant, but I heard the underlying threat in his tone. He slowed my steps a little just to hear Taylor's response. He hoped that maybe she would confess everything to the random man. Saying something like, 

"His name's Joe and he's my boyfriend." But I heard her sigh instead and mumble, 

"Nobody." His heart shattered. 

He needed her so much, but it felt like he was just a cardigan thrown in the dark. and He would not stay where he wasn't wanted. He'dbeen repeating this mantra in his head for over a half an hour in an attempt not to cry. Three small pieces of the corner of a picture lie before him. The picture was of them at her house; she had been trying to teach him how to play scrabbled but he kept loosing miserably. She looked so beautiful in it, while he was just not gorgeous.