Blown out of proportion

Patrick has joined!!

Let me know if  you like dramatic one shots better or fluffy ones ♡💕❤

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patrick planned to stop by the shared mansion of Taylor and Joe since he's close by, running some errands. They had left him with a spare key to the house, Taylor treating him like family so he can walk in anytime he wants.

Hence, he decided to surprise the both of them with a whole bagsket filled with junk food to pig out. He unlocked the front door and was about to shout "Surprise!" when he heard the both of you shouting abuses at each other.

"You idiot! Stop following me!!" Taylor screeched and Joe shouted back.

"It's not like I have a choice, is it?! How about you shove off and stop getting in my way?!"

Taylor cursed at Joe and Patrick's mouth hung open. What the hell? What's going on in here? Usually the both of them are so lovey-dovey and couldn't get enough of each other he'd never heard them like this?

What is causing them to fight so badly? He wondered and he was contemplating whether to just drop everything and run away from this inappropriate moment.

He didn't want to intrude on a private fight, but he was also worried at this seemingly sudden behavior.

"Oh my God, Joe! I swear to God, Im'ma.... UGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Taylor groaned frustratedly while Joe challenged her.

"If you hate me so much, why don't you just quit this, huh? Couldn't handle the pressure, poor thing?"

Quit it?! Patrick gasped silently. Surely he's not talking about their relationship!

"I'm not just going to get over you cheating? But I'm not gonna just give up." Taylor fumed.

Shit. There's no way he's overhearing this. He was frozen not believing his ears. He never thought they would break up not even that they would ever fight like this. Even less that his brother would ever cheat.

Just as he's on the edge of leaving, Taylor said something that made Joe rush out towards the sound of them.

"STOP HITTING ME, JOE!" she cried out

No way, Patrick thought as he flew towards the living room, where the sound seems to be coming from hurriedly. Joe would not, could not...

His brother wasn't that type of guy. Or at least he's always hoped he wasn't.

He dove around the corner. What Patrick saw in front of him was shocking. They were...

Racing each other!? He saw Joe and Taylor sitting side by side, fumbling with the console as Taylor stuck her tongue out in concentration, focusing on the screen in front of her.

The both of them turned to look at the unexpected guest and exclaimed at the same time. "Pat?!"

Taylor's car crashed into a boulder as her attention was diverted and she groaned disappointedly.

Joe laughed: "Ha! Meet you at the finishing line, loser!"

Patrick stared at the weird couple with random emotions washing through him.

Relief, happiness, shocked and amusement.

He shook his head ruefully and breathed out a sigh of relief: "Jesus Christ, I nearly had a heart attack when I heard the both of you bickering like that! I thought you guys were fighting and Joe was hitting you, Taylor!"

The both of them stared at each other and burst out laughing at the same time. Joe was even wiping away some tears.

"Joe was hitting me though..." Taylor stared at me seriously before continuing playfully.

"Hitting my car! Such a cheat! HAHAHAHAHA...."

I laughed along with the both of them. "Exactly what we should expect from the both of you, eh? You guys are absoerlutely crazy, and that makes you both the perfect match." He shook his head and grinned at the two lovebirds in front of him.

He swear these two drive him crazy sometimes, but there's no one else I would want Joe to be with other than Taylor, his perfect half.

------------------------------------------------

I just posted the first chapter of my other new story! Go check it out if you'd like ;) ♡♡♡