Your friends suck

I couldn't think of a good title for this one 😂 If you think of one let me know

------------------------------------------

It had all started one evening when after spending the day with Taylor's friends, Taylor and Joe had a fight over Joe's 'attitude' toward said friends. It was a heated argument, and after that night Joe had thought about it. He thought Taylor loved him the way he was, he thought they were good but that fight made him think about it. He had a choice to make. While logically he should have just talked to Taylor maybe, was that what he did? Of course not, he decided it was either leave Taylor, make Taylor accept who he was, or the only option left was to do what Taylor was asking, and change. Which is exactly what he decided to do as hard as it was that first night.

Dinner with Taylor's friends, he kept his mouth shut, fake smiled at them all including that demon spawn Karlie. God, he hated that witch. Her and her boyfriend Justin, Justin wasn't so bad he supposed but that other one. So he did what he thought his girfriend would want, he kept his mouth shut, everything that pissed him off, he let it go, and Taylor seemed happy, she smiled at him, told him how proud she was when they got home, showed him how proud she was. That's when it really began, Joe found that he really liked it when Taylor was happy, and even more when Taylor told him how good he was. So what if people looked at him funny when he did exactly what his girlfriend told him too. So what if those assholes made little comments about what a pushover he was, he didn't care.

As time passed, he found that he needed those words, he wanted and needed them. The smile on Taylor's lips when she came home and Joe had cleaned for her or cooked for her. When they went out and Joe behaved, and oh how Joe loved the rewards. The complete and utter ecstasy that came with his very satisfied girlfriend. The simple things were just things that Joe did, so while Taylor smiled when he did them, it wasn't the same. Joe was always looking for new ways to get that reaction out of Taylor. Which is what found him here, at this boring ass party, he knew Taylor wanted to go, so he agreed.

The night started out perfect. Taylor was all over Joe, and Joe was in heaven. Tonight would be a good night, or least he had thought so until witchface, Karlie had made some snide comment and Joe did what he was supposed to do, and he sat in his chair, and just looked down. Taylor seemed distant after that, not mad but curious and it was driving Joe crazy, what did Taylor want him to do? He would do it. He just didn't know what it was.

Joe was outside smoking, calming his nerves, he did that. Sure he was a good boyfriend, but he wasn't a saint and sometimes, he just wanted to reach across that table and grab that bitch by her hair and slam it into the table over and over again. But he didn't. He was good right? So why wasn't his boyfriend out here telling him how much she loved him and being with him He huffed.

"You think that compliance shit is gonna work forever Joe?" Karlie says stepping outside and he rolled his eyes. Witch. "That she's gonna stick around the trash forever. That's all you are, a low life, nobody, you are nothing, and you know she's going to see it someday. That she's gonna leave you, that why you're all quiet now, pretending to be a nice person. Nobody buys your shit asshole. And when she leaves you, I'll be here laughing as your life goes up in flames."

"Fuck off. Just shut the fuck up!" Joe yells at her.

"What did you just say?" came barreling the voice of a very angry Taylor Swift. Joe turned suddenly, damn it, she was gonna be mad. And Joe would be left disappointed wondering how to fix this.

"I..Taylor...love...I'm sorry...I just..." He starts but Taylor doesn't look at him, she glares across the balcony.

"Answer me Karlie, what the fuck did you just say to him?!?" Her booming voice is angry and her glare could probably kill.