Her deepest secret

This one is a bit longer, but very worth it in my opinion. The trigger warning is in the first comment. Check it if you have an trigger warnings please. If you don't and want the story to be a surprise then just dont check it.

----------------------------------------

Joe was on set for his new film "The Policeman". Taylor had gone with him the past few days, as she had been contracted to do a soundtrack for some of the scenes.

The executive producer came up to Joe after a scene and pulled him aside.

Terry says, a more professional tone to his voice. "Can I see you for a second?"

He steps into the briefing room coming face to face with what he assumed was one of the new movie managers.

"Mr.Alwyn, this is Mr. Ahole," Terry says as soon as he shuts the door.

"Call me Rob. Heard a lot of great things." Ahole reaches out his hand. He's tall, definitely over six feet. There's something  in his eyes, Joe thinks. They're piercing blue, contrasting against his dark hair and olive skin."You'll be working with Ahole as your manager for the rest of filming," says Terry. "And I want this to be your top priority. We want this film film fast. So get acquainted."

They spend most of the afternoon going over lines and spacing. It's what Joe does best; solving puzzles and looking good doing it. Plus it helps that Ahole is an excellent manager. By the end of the day they've made good progress, with plans to end filming in the next two weeks.".

Ahole nods, flashing Joe a confident grin as he slides on his jacket. "Sounds good, man. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Have a good night."

"You, too."

Its late and he's supposed to meet with Taylor in the cafeteria in about five minutes as he rushes to clean up.

He's already thinking of possible dinner suggestions as he waltzes through the cafeteria room doors. It's no surprise for Joe to see Taylor waiting for him in the chair beside his desk. She'll probably be early to her own funeral -- that's definitely the saying. Look it up. However what is surprising is the blank stare and lack of color in her normally rosy cheeks. She's twirling a piece of hair in between her fingers while one leg shakes so fast Joe's surprised it's not just one giant blue blur.

What on earth could have happened in the last few hours for Taylor to reach a 100 on the panic Scale?!

"Love?" he asks timidly as he approaches her and taps her shoulder. Taylor jumps so high you'd have thought Joe had yelled in her ear. "Whoa Tay, it's okay. It's just me."

Taylor turns, relief flooding her face as she registers that it is, in fact, Joe behind her.

"Oh hey. Sorry. I -- I didn't hear you," she says weakly. A tiny smile flickers across her face. A smile that doesn't reach her eyes.

"Clearly," Joe replies. He cocks his head. "Everything okay?"

Taylor clears her throat and gives a slight flick of the head before standing up, as if trying to rid her mind of whatever she was thinking of before. "Oh yeah, just got distracted. Thinking about work. Singer-y things, you know. Anyway, you ready?"

"Yeah, sure..." Joe trails off, still wary of his girlfriend's present expression, or lack thereof. "You sure you're --"

"I'm fine, Joe," Taylor snaps, cutting him off. She glares up at him as she grabs her bag. In that one look alone Joe can see that despite what Taylor says, she is definitely not fine. Something's up. But he can also see it's probably best not to argue with her right now. "Let's just go, okay?"