Playful Interview Banter

Part 50!! OMG, THAT'S SO MUCH🎉🎉

Just a cute short one! thanks again to everyone who reads and votes 😙✌️

-----------------------

There's twelve minutes until they go live, which means Taylor has about eleven and a half to make Joe so uncomfortable he can barely make it through the interview.

"The hairstylist was checking you out," Taylor whispers, loud enough that a passing assistant gives them both a curious look.

"What – he was not!" Joe says. "What are you talking about?"

"I saw," Taylor says with a sage nod. "When you leaned over to pick up the comb for him."

"You're making things up," Joe says, but he immediately swivels around to glance back toward the dressing rooms. Taylor grins.

"He did," Taylor says. "He would have touched, too, if I hadn't glared him down."

The tips of Joe's ears have started to look decidedly pink, and he clears his throat and almost jumps out of his seat when one of the crewmembers passes by and shouts "Seven minutes!"

"You're lying," Joe says, lowering his voice so that no more passersby can overhear them. "He's a guy, anyway."

Taylor's grin broadens to the point that Joe recoils a little in his seat. "Never stopped me," she says, just before slipping a hand under Joe's ass and squeezing.

Joe swats Taylor's hand away and sinks further down into the plastic of his chair. "I told you," he snaps, "not before we go on TV."

"I don't have any choice," Taylor says, acting scandalized. "The stylist is watching."

"Four minutes!" the crewmember calls. In the same instant, Taylor leans over, sticks his tongue in Joe's ear, and grabs his crotch.

Joe yelps loud enough that half the room stops what they're doing to glance at the source of the noise.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Joe says, jumping to his feet and bolting for the hallway.

"Is he going to be alright?" The stage manager hurries over to Taylor's side and looks after Joe with concern.

"Fine, he'll be fine," Taylor says with a wave of his hand. Then, after a moment's pause, he adds, "But just to be safe, maybe you should send the stylist to check up on him."

The stage manager doesn't ask any questions, just runs off in the direction of the dressing rooms. It takes a fair amount of self-restraint, but Taylor manages to hold down his laughter even after the crewmember has shouted "One minute!" and Joe slides back into the seat next to him, pale and wide-eyed.

"The stylist –" Joe begins weakly.

"I'm sorry, Joe," Taylor says, patting him on the back and finally giving in to laughter. "I sent him in after you."

Joe just looks at Taylor blankly. "Did you tell him to kiss me, too?"

"What?" It's Taylor's turn to go pale, and, naturally, it's at that moment that they begin filming.

The minute the lights go down and the cameras turn off, Joe is the one who bursts out laughing. "Well, you were eloquent tonight," he says while wiping tears.

"Shut up," Taylor says, glowering. "Where is he? I'm going to kill him."

At this, Joe only laughs harder. "Taylor," he says breathlessly, "it was a joke. Of course, he didn't kiss me."

Taylor stops walking and stares at the back of Joe's head in disbelief, refusing to budge until Joe comes back and grabs him by the arm.

"Good, murder wasn't on today's agenda" Taylor says holding onto his arm.

"It's not on anyone's" Joe responds not letting her win, but Taylor shoots right back.

"No, it's on mine, just not until next Thursday."

She dragged him by the arm to the corner of the room.

She shuts him up with a passionate kiss on the lips grinning the entire time, but not before making sure they were in view of the hairstylist.

"You asked for it," Joe says. "I told you to behave yourself before we go on TV."

"I'm breaking up with you," Taylor says huffily.

Joe shrugs. "You'll never find anyone better," he says. Then, winding their fingers together, "But I hear a certain hairstylist is on the market."