Our Mountain Tree *smut*

Smut warning* and there's a storyline

Your requests have me writing smut at 2 AM 😂💀

--------------------------------------

It was a blistering hot summers day, one of those days where supermarkets were out of ice and there were fights for the last popsicle. Taylor and Joe were sprawled out on the sofa, her head in his lap, eyes shut, trying to forget about the heat that was sending her insane. Joe on the other hand was wide awake, fanning himself with one of his latest scripts, a bead of perspiration gently rolling down his long smooth neck. Suddenly his big hands slid under Taylor's back and pulled her up onto his lap, bringing her face to face with her overheated boyfriend. She let out a little yelp as he dragged her out of her daze.

"Darling I can't take this anymore, get dressed, were going out for ice cream.'" He panted, his hair slightly sticking to his face. She agreed and helped him off the sofa so she could both go and get dressed, She didn't think going out dressed in nothing but her underwear would get either of them good press.

She put on a white mini dress with a soft floral design, it was too hot to wear anything that went past Her thighs. She matched the dress with a pair of ballet pumps and let Her soft loose blonde curls flow down Her back and shoulders. Joe decided to throw on a light blue t-shirt with some three quarter length trousers, trying to keep as cool as possible. As she left the house she noticed Joe was staring at her, especially her chest, which wasn't covered by much, She could easily blame it on the heat because as soon as Joe parked his car near the ice cream parlour some people might have been wandering around naked. She ordered Her favourite, vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and sprinkles, Joe ordered a strawberry swirl. They both sat down in one of the quiet booths, Joe pulled her close and put his arm round her. 'You look very beautiful today darling' He whispered whilst placing a kiss onto her plump rouged lips. This man could whisper his shopping list to her and it would make Her knees go weak.

Her ice cream arrived and Joe being the greedy british man he is stuck his spoon into Hers first to see what hers tasted like. He hummed in approval before She giggled and playfully slapped his arm for stealing Her cooling dessert. She decided to get him back so She stuck Her spoon into his dessert, scooping up a dollop of strawberry ice cream and sucked it off the spoon, 'Now were even.' She giggled back to him as he pulled her even closer. Once they had bpth finished their ice creams and decided they were both cool enough to face the punishing heat of the outdoors She both went back outside and back to Joes car. As he turned on the engine he looked at her with those beautiful eyes. 'Would you like to go for a walk in the country darling? I know a perfect place with a river nearby so we can cool of our feet if needs be. She immediately agreed, if She were going to be cooped up in her house for any longer She would have been driven insane.

Joe drove them both out of London and out into the country, fields of green filled Her vision with the occasional small village passing her by. Joe finally pulled over and into a large field, when She got out of the car and looked around She found it to be utterly breath taking, flowers growing wherever they wanted to, butterfly's fluttering overhead and the sound of the birds filling Her head mixed with the occasional welcomed cooling breeze. Joe suddenly appeared next to her, sliding his arm around Her waist She started walking through the fields that lay ahead of She. After a while of walking even though She both had sunglasses on She could feel Joe's eyes wandering and surveying Her body just like he did when they were leaving the house that morning, She started to internally laugh at what he was doing, if at any time She wore a short dress he would stare at her all day.

The field they were both wandering through has a slight hill and one of the biggest oak trees she had ever seen at the top, She could see the amount of shade it offered so she decided that sitting under it would be a good idea. Once She had made it to the top of the hill She sat next to Joe, She noticed there was a lot of wild flowers around She so She reached forward to grab a few to make a flower crown with. She were so engrossed in making Her crown that She didn't notice Joe placing kisses along Her shoulder until he was gently sucking on Her neck. She gently moaned, dropping the half made loop on flowers onto the soft grass before turning to Joe and taking his head into Her small delicate hands. She leant in and pressed Her full lips to his, causing him to let out a needy moan as his hands travelled from her legs to gripping her waist and pulling her over so she straddled him. He let out a soft growl as she thrust her barely covered chest in his face. Her kisses had become heated, hands grabbing anything they could, moans of lust and want being vocalised, Joe's kisses had made their way from Her lips, down past Her neck and he was now kissing the tops of her breasts.