I think he knows**smut**

Going through requests right now starting with this one so I'll try to get to everyone's as soon as I can : )

Smut warning, orgasm denial, toy

--------------------------------------------------

 There was something dangerous in the tilt of her smile, in the lazy ease with which she met his gaze from across the room. Smoke curled in small puffs towards the domed ceiling of the gala hall the same one they had met at five years ago. They hated how separated they had been all night. But as she looked at him, smile deepening when she raised her chin to draw attention to her unmarked neck, Joe truly couldn't wait to get out.

After another hour of sensing her eyes on him as he dutifully scanned the room, she parted the sea of people with nothing more than her presence; then it was just a few hallways and the swipe of a key until they were alone together in the hotel room.

Her cheeks were red from pacing , and his breath caught when she looked him dead in the eye.

He stepped closer to fulfill her wish and swept aside the loose strands from her fading updo, fingertips sparking where his touch made her shiver. Slowly, gently, he tugged down the zipper of her dress and drank in the growing expanse of skin it revealed.

"You can let go now." Her voice startled him out of his frowning as she moved away to shimmy out of the top of her dress, and he immediately missed the contact.

"I don't think...you've finished." Her last words were barely a whisper, the friction of a match on lighting paper, and he restrained the urge to pull her to him just long enough to look into her eyes and see if her words matched their implication. Jade daggers bored into the core of his being when she licked her lips and stared at his throat. "You should keep going," she whispered, her hand burning in his.

"What do you want?" Joe asked, entranced, unable to believe he was the cause of her goosebumps and small, shuddering inhales.

With almost indolent ease, Taylor put a hand on his chest and shoved until his back was against the wall and he was coughing from the force of the movement. "I want," she began, curling her fingers into the neck of his shirt, "you to make a move."

When he opened his mouth to reply, she stuck her fingers under his tongue and tugged his face closer, eyes flashing when his teeth cut her. 

His blood was on fire. Carefully, he covered his teeth with his lips and sucked the blood from her fingers in gentle circles, caressing each digit longingly before moving to suckle the palm of her hand. It was then he made eye contact, then he noticed the hunger in her eyes that nearly rolled him under the ever-present urge to resonate.

Tentatively, he brushed back her bangs and brought his head close enough for their noses to touch.

Taylor fisted a hand in his hair and drove him back against the wall, all fiery passion and fierce teeth battling against the tattered remnants of his sanity while their tongues danced and their souls ignited.

"You can't even go a few hours without thinking about it?" Joe asked. His eyes were once again glued to her.

"Think about what?" Taylor asked innocently.

"You know exactly what" Joe replied, glancing over her.

She bit on her lower lip as realization hit her. She didn"t think he'd seen all her glances from across the room. How much she wanted him all night. "Joe-"

"You can deal with your problem here, right in front of me" He said, his hand sinking her lower body further down his thigh "Take it as a punishment for distracting me"