36. Too loud

Bonus ;)

*******************

Just as Taehyung wanted, he had Jeongguk sobbing and begging under him by midnight. 

Jeongguk didn't think he had it in him to sob so hard, but how could he not sob when Taehyung was wrecking him until he saw the stars?

"Still straight?" Taehyung asked with Jeongguk bundled up in his arms. "No," Jeongguk said without missing a beat, making Taehyung chuckle. 

"My baby" he cooed and pulled Jeongguk closer. "I went easy on you because you are not as strong as I am yet, Sweet. I'll wreck your hole properly the day you turn into a wolf" he said. 

"You went......easy on me.....?" Jeongguk asked dazedly. He couldn't believe his ears. His body was still trembling slightly from overstimulation and here Taehyung was, saying he went easy on him. 

"Very easy, baby. Don't be surprised if the bed breaks after you turn into a wolf," Taehyung said like it was extremely normal for beds to break when two people had sex. 

"Oh my god," Jeongguk whispered and snuggled his face into Taehyung's bare chest. "Let's just sleep," he said tiredly. 

Taehyung chuckled and ran his hand down Jeongguk's back until it reached his abused butt. He rubbed it gently before giving it a sharp smack. 

The sound of skin hitting skin made the two of them gasp. "No, hyung, not anymore" Jeongguk pleaded when he felt Taehyung's hardened length against his own thighs. 

"Why, baby?" Taehyung asked and smacked him again. This time, Jeongguk turned hard as well. "Oh god, hyung, you wrecked me already. I just wanna sleep," he said, but the last couple of words came out as a moan. 

**********MATURE**********

"And you are still moaning for me like a good boy, huh?" Taehyung asked. "That's becau-mmmmhhmmmmmm" Jeongguk stopped protesting and gave in once again when Taehyung grabbed his dick. 

"I won't wreck you again, don't worry. BUT" Taehyung palmed Jeongguk's dick cruelly, making him bounce hard once again. "Let's suck each other off" he whispered huskily. 

Jeongguk was in no position to answer Taehyung. He was in his own world as Taehyung began to abuse his hole once again with his fingers. 

Seeing as Jeongguk was in no position to move, Taehyung took it in him to change his position. It took some time for Jeongguk to realize what Taehyung was doing. 

They were going to suck each other off simultaneously. 

The thought itself had him moaning out. He looked at Taehyung and suddenly realized that his eyes were glowing golden against the moonlight filtering through the window of their room. 

If anything, he found it hotter. The golden eyes turned him harder if that was even possible. 

The next second, Taehyung's dick touched his mouth. He widened his eyes when he realized that Taehyung had his lips touching his dick as well. 

"Show me what you got, bun" Taehyung said and proceeded to suck Jeongguk off. Jeongguk remained dazed as he reached his hands up to grab Taehyung's dick. 

"God" Taehyung moaned out immediately and bit Jeongguk's dick in return. That made Jeongguk scream Taehyung's name out loud. He squeezed Taehyung's dick hard in return and took it into his mouth without a warning.