06. the high school setup

CHAPTER SIX
( ! the high school setup ! )

SIMON DROPPED THE lost and found bucket in front of the group

SIMON DROPPED THE lost and found bucket in front of the group. They had to all change and clean so that Sams blood couldn't be found on anyone but Sam. The plan depended on it.

"Alright, we have to decontaminate. You can't have any of Sams blood on you." Josh instructed while everyone besides Sam went through the clothes. Sam, standing up and watching, sighed. "Well, not much I can do about that."

Deena looked over to Sam and followed after her fast once the blonde girl began walking off. "Deena, you have to get clean too! Not a single drop, okay?" Josh reminded.

Annie, surprisingly, found one of her own shirts in the box. Her eyes widened at the shirt she remembered spending hours searching for at home before she had given up on it. Annie grabbed it fast along with some grey sweatpants she noticed, finding that her normal style wouldn't really be met.

"Rub-a-dub-dub time!" Simon expressed as he walked towards the boys bathroom. The blonde boy smirked, grabbing Annie's hand and pulling her along after him. Kate looked at the two confused. "Wait! Why isn't Annie coming with me?"

Annie shrugged, she wasn't sure herself why Simon was pulling her towards the boys bathroom. Simon looked at Kate. "I'm not missing any opportunity to watch her get undressed, Kate. We could die tonight!"

Annie had to choke back her laugh as Simon then tugged her into the bathroom. When Josh didn't follow them in, a smile fell on Simons face. "Ahh, just us."

"You're a dork." Annie replied, the smile unable to leave her face. Simon just shrugged, a smile on his face as well. He unzipped his pants and took his bloody shirt off, swinging said shirt around a bit before throwing it to the floor.

Annie just looked at him confused but was met with a goofy smile, causing a new smile to fall on her face. She threw her leather jacket on top of his shirt, having brought it in with them to keep everything with Sams blood together.

Annie took her own shirt off, lifting it over her head before placing it in it's own pile. She was fine with getting rid of the jacket but throwing away the clothes that were clean seemed stupid.

"You're staring." Annie laughed as she looked through the mirror to catch Simon in the reflection. Turning the sink water on, Annie began washing off her arms, even if Sams blood hadn't gotten on her per-say, she felt like scrubbing until her skin was raw just from the idea of it.

Simon, without speaking, came up behind Annie and wrapped his arms around her waist. Planting light kisses on her neck, Annie smiled, turning around and facing Simon. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he took the opportunity to begin kissing her lips.

"You know... we are meant... to be... cleaning ourselves up... right?" Annie questioned, having to speak between moments her lips her on his. "This is... much more fun." Simon responded, having to do the same thing she did in order to respond.