Second Chance

D E D I C A T I O N

This book is dedicated to my fellow readers and Wattpad friends. As well as my mom, we cannot forget her now, can we? ^^

Second Chance
#SC
Written by:
Florence Human (NetFreakCriss)

Romance. Humor.

Story Setting: Quebec City, Canada

Jackson had a great time in high school. He was attractive and popular. One thing he never did get, was his crush, Lilly. His adult life is mediocre and he remain stuck on the past - including Lilly.

One day, that very crush starts a job at his bookstore for the merry holidays. All the fantasies of the last ten years come crumbling down when they see how much the other has changed.

E P I G R A P H

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."

- Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook^^)

C A S T

Lily Wilson as Sarah Hyland

Jackson Stone as Shawn Mendes

A U T H O R S N O T E

Hey loves! So I know that Sarah Hyland is 30 y.o and Lily is younger but just see her as that beautiful Sarah. Who cares about the age right now? Not meeee. . . . -_-

First of all: do not imagine them as famous deities and expecting people to see them as "oh my god, that guy is so sexy. Let's get his number!" That's not happening. They aren't perfect, they have many flaws just like we all do. Respect that, please <33

Second of all: they have different opinions and see things way differently than you do, so please don't get big-headed and expect them to know every single thing. Let them learn.

Third of all: this story's setting is in Quebec City, Canada and they speak French, literally 94.6% of them. So my characters do not speak French, I used the place because it's beautiful on Christmas. It has inviting places to visit and really pretty sites at night. So my goal is to make this story really warm and cosy. A feel you would want to get when celebrating Christmas! :)?

FOURTH OF ALL: aren't their damn smiles just so gorgeous! Oh my gosh, I'm fangirling, for the both of them! 😭

So without further ado, I hope you all enjoy this Christmas-sy holiday filled book with lots of flirtation and touchiness (not intimate, steamy or sexually!)

I'm a night owl, I write at night and sometimes (only sometimes) I edit in the day and maybe publish them in the evening.

Frequent updates, so be prepared to have your notifications blowing with them! (When I'm in a good mood hahaha)

I am gushing all of my heart into this book (like I do with all my books) but this one is SOMEWHAT unique! ^^ Bye guys, I will see you in the next chapter!

Love Florence,

Adiós✌🏽