Chapter 4: Meeting them

A/N: quick question, have y'all watched fear street?! It's literally so good! Who are your favorite characters? I'll go first, Simon, Martin, and Cindy.

Y/N POV:

I was walking around freely, trying to find Olivia and Charli. People where walking around the camp, some in groups going to the cabin where we eat. The main hall, is what it's called. I was told by Olivia. That's when I spot Charli and Olivia talking and walking.

I run up to them, right beside them. "Hey guys" I say, kind of out of breath. "Hey" they say at the same time. "You guys walking to dinner?" I ask. "Yup, we where actually going to go find you" Charli says. "Well here I am" I say.

"Anyways, we where talking about how we saw this hot boy, on the deck near the lake. He was so hot, and we know his name too because one of his friends called out for him" Olivia says, as we where walking to the main hall. "His name is Tyler" Charli says.

"Ooo, tyler" I smirk. They chuckle. That's when we get to the main hall, where everyone gets there food and sit down at the tables. We enter seeing a lot of kids in here..I mean a lot. There where some kids sitting on tables, talking in groups. There where the other kids, in line getting there plate of food. "I hope this food is good" I say, as we all get in line.

"I'm pretty sure it is" Olivia says. "Oh, by the way this dude named Caleb, invited me to sit with him and his friends at a table" I say. "Caleb? Is he cute?" Charli smirks. I roll my eyes. "N-No" I stutter. "Lier" Charli chuckles.

I roll my eyes, crossing my arms, as we where getting closer to the food. We all grab a tray. I look around the cafeteria, trying to look for Caleb.

That's when I spot him, sitting at a table with two other boys. I couldn't see the boys properly since they here facing there backs towards us, one of them had puffy blonde hair, and the other had dirty blonde with curls.

I smile, turning back to the line, as lunch lady's drop food on our plates. I see mash get dropped onto my plate, as I made a slightly disgusted face. I look at Olivia, who was grabbing carrots for herself. "Dont worry, I got food in our cabin. I bought some" Olivia whispers to us. "Thanks" Charli says, I smile. This might be a good summer, but the food is just not it.

Once our plates where full, we all three walked away from the line. "Okay Caleb and his friends are there, come" I say to the girls. We begin to walk to the table, as some people where looking at us. "They're hot" I hear a guy whisper, as we pass by.

Get it I guess.

Once we got to the table, I sit right next to Caleb, and Charli sits next to me. Olivia sits next to the puffy blonde boy.

As I look up, I see the boy I made eye contact with earlier..the dirty blonde curly headed boy. Woah. He was on his phone, as he was eating his mash potatoes. "y/n! You made it" Caleb says to me. I smile. "Sure did. Uhm, anyways this is my sister Charli and our cabin roomate, which is our new friend, Olivia!" I say to Caleb.

"Cool cool! I'm Caleb, these are my good friends Tyler and Vinnie" Caleb says. I turn to see the puffy blonde boy, named Tyler. He waves. I then look over to..now I know, Vinnie. He puts his phone down. "Hey girls" he says.

We all stay in silence. "So, what Cabin number are you boys?" Olivia speaks up. "We all share a cabin, with some other dude. We've been sharing a cabin for years, anyway we are cabin 30" Tyler says. "Cool" Olivia says. I look at Charli who is eyeing Tyler.

I chuckle. "Welcome Campers and counselors! If you guys are new here! This is Camp swoosh!" We hear someone say, through a mic. We all look up, seeing a man with a mullet, standing on a empty table in the middle of the cabin cafeteria.