Chapter 26: Take 2

Y/N POV, 2 weeks later:

Life's been great, I wake up get ready, eat, talk with my boyfriend and I start rehearsing with the play with everyone. Next week is the last week of Camp, I'm so upset. Im gonna miss everyone.

I've rehearsed and learned all my lines. Next week is the big show, I'm so nervous but so excited. I've been dying for this play to hurry up and come. I can't wait to show my parents the work me and my sister and friends put our effort in.

I was currently on break rehearsing backstage. I sat next to my little sister Charli as I took a sip of my water. "Have you seen Tyler any where? He was asking me to meet him outside but he wasn't there" she says, looking down at her feet. "Maybe you should check again" I say. "Right..maybe he's waiting for me right now" she says. She gets up, walking off. We have about 10 more minutes until take 2 then we are off for the day.

There was some people around camp that sometimes watches us rehearse but not everyone since they wanna see it at the day of the play. I heard from a little Birdie which is Caleb, that Tyler is asking out Charli today. I'm so happy for them both they've came a long way. I know Charli has been dying for Tyler to ask her out forever now. Everyday she talks about it. I now sat alone backstage as I heard foot steps coming near, I look up to see Nick with his phone on his hand.

He was texting somebody as I saw his thumbs move, onto his screen. He sits right beside me, shutting off his phone. "What's up?" I ask, putting my water bottle down. "I just got news that my grandparents and parents are coming to the play" he says shaking a bit. Nicks family said they couldn't attend the play because they all had work to do and couldn't call out but I guess they found a way to come anyway.

Nick, has 2 other brothers. He's a triplet. They come to this camp but Nick was the only one interested in acting. "Oh!! That's good!" I say cheering for him. "Yeah but im so nervous like now I have to be extra good" he says. "No it's okay, you'll do perfect. You're family will be proud of you" i say.

"You think so?"

"Yeah definitely" I reply with a smile. "Alright everyone! Take 2!" We hear Khali say on stage. Both me and Nick stand up, getting ready to head back on stage for take 2.

LATER, 5:13 PM:

We where in the cafeteria. They where serving dinner, now.

I sat with my normal group. Nick was sitting with his brothers and Brooke was with them as well.

Now it's just me, Vinnie, Charli, Olivia, Tyler and Caleb. The og group. Oh, and Tyler and Charli and finally dating I'm so happy for them. At least there's a relationship around here that's truthful. I sat next to Vinnie as I wasn't that hungry, none of us really where we were just exhausted. I feel Vinnie place his hand onto my thigh, lightly coming towards me whispering in my ear. "Are you okay? You aren't eating" he whispers behind my ear.

"Nah im fine. I'm just not hungry" I said, as I only ate a cookie they served.

"Oh okay" he says, with his hand still placed on my thigh.

"I can't believe camp is over next week. Like this is where I met the greatest people ever" olivia says, with a smile on her face fading away from the sadness. "To be honest same. This is where I met the love of my life, and my crazy ex" vinnie says. Everyone chuckled.

Bringing Sheila up was a little out of hand. He promised not to bring her up near me since it was a sensitive topic. I'm not scared of her, I'm just scared of the things she's capable of doing. Last thing we heard of her was that she was going into trial going to juvi . We don't know if she's actually in Juvi right now.