Chapter 15: Mine

PLAY SONG WHEN THEY START SINGING!!!!!

VINNIES POV:

I see all my friends running to me, as they all then stop making eye contact with Sheila.

"Well well, my guest are here. The people I wanted to see the most" Sheila smirks, looking at the group. Olivia,Charli and Caleb.

"What's happening?" Y/N mumbles across from me, still waking up a bit. "Hey hey! Y/N! It's gonna be okay trust me! Just know that I'm here okay, you can hear my voice right?" I say trying to stay calm for her. "Mhm" she mumbles again moving her head around.

"We'll get out soon, I promise" I whisper to her.

"Where's tyler?" Sheila smirks, with her two friends behind her, in masks.

"The masks aren't fooling anyone. Sheila, you and your friends are going into a insane asylum, most likely you because you are crazy" charli says, as Olivia quickly puts her hand over Charli's mouth. "Why would you even, gosh Charli!" Olivia grunts.

"Oh really? Is that why blondey Tyler isn't here, calling the police is he?" She smirks. "He sure is" caleb says.

"He's not even a natural blonde" one of sheilas friends say. "I know, shut up" Sheila harshly whispers back, with a eye roll. She then turns back to them.

I started to get sweaty by the minute, as I kept looking back in between the group and y/n. I don't know what they did to her, but she could be dying, and I wouldn't know.

"Well, to bad so sad, I'm shutting off everything electrical in this site, just by pressing a button, just behind the main hall, cya" one of sheilas friends say, leaving into the darkness. "Sh*t, Tyler's there" Caleb whispers, as I can hear them from here.

"Let go of my sister" charli says a little angry with crossed arms, as she steps up into sheilas face. "Not a chance" Sheila smirks.

"I said let go!!" Charli yells as she punches Sheila.

Sheila falls back a little, turning to face the group, with a bloody nose. Charli's face goes soft.

As olivia pushes charli behind her.

I look into Sheila's eyes, seeing darkness. This wasn't the Sheila I met last year..and I know something happened to her..something bad happened to her this past year that made her like this. The Sheila I know, would never.

"Sheila" I speak up, as she slowly looks at me. "Do you remember when your mom..used to make us cookies whenever I came over your house?" I ask her calmly.

Her face goes soft. "Do you remember when I took you out to your favorite diner before it had to go out of business?" I say again.

"Do you remember when we went to your moms funeral..and I was there for you through the whole process?" I ask, knowing that was a sentimental topic for her.

I look behind her to see y/n untied from the chair, thanks for Charli untying her.

"Mom" Sheila whispers as she looks at me. "She was so sweet..you where like best friends with her, but now that she's gone..you didn't act the same before" I say.

"I miss her..I miss her a lot" Sheila says, as her eyes get watery.

That's when everything goes slow motion for me, as I was sweaty, tied up in a wooden chair, hair wet, breathing a bit heavy.

The doors get busted open, as tyler was in the lead with cops, and everything behind him, pointing at Sheila looking at me.

"Put your hands up!" Some cops yells at Sheila, pointing there guns towards her.