Chapter 18: Party

-PLAY SONG WHEN IT BEGINS-

Y/N POV:

"No way we're having a party tyler" vinnie says as he slowly lets go of me. "Why not?" He asks bummed out. I look at Charli as she shrugs. "I guess we can have a party, just don't invite creeps please and thanks" I say walking away, to the kitchen. I hear Tyler yell, as I giggle.

I grab a water bottle in the fridge, as I lean on the counter, drinking it. I put it down, jus staying there and thinking. That's when I see Vinnie enter. "Hey" he says, now standing a couple inches away from me.

"May I help you?" I ask. "Are you okay?" He asks quickly. "Yeah, I guess i am" I say, fiddling with my fingers. "I'm sorry about Sheila, what she did wasn't right and we both know that. She's just obsessed and weird. When I dated her, which I truly regret, she was never like that I don't know what gotten into her" he says. I look around then back at him.

"What I was saying to her to calm her down, was just to get into her head..for her to stop..which worked" he says. "I guess..I just don't wanna talk about that night at all, my parents don't want me to go back to camp ever..and the camps shut down anyway" I say.

"Okay, I'll stop mentioning it. I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry this even happened to you, it's all my fault I'm sorry" he says getting closer to me. I look up at him, as he hovers over me. I lean in on my tippy toes, kissing him. He smirks, as I pull away. "The party starts in a hour, let's not suck each other's faces off before then" I hear Charli's voice say, as we both turn to her.

We all three laugh.

LATER:

I lay in bed, all alone with my door locked. The party was on and I really didn't feel like attending it. I've been in my room for about 30 minutes and it feels like the whole world is downstairs. I begged Vinnie and the others if I can just chill in my room, I didn't want to go down there and get wasted.

There was a faint knock at my door, as I sigh. "Who?!" I yell, putting my phone down. "Vinnie!" I hear his voice say. I smile a bit, getting up. I unlock the door to see him, he looked really cute. "Can I come in?" He says, slightly biting his cheek. "Yeah sure" I say, moving out the way so he can come in. As he comes in I shut the door. He sits on the edge of my bed as I lay back on the spot I was laying before.

"The parties fun, you should come downstairs. But I promised not to bother you about it anymore" he says, looking at me. I look down at the floor thinking. I haven't did anything really fun ever since that Sheila of a disaster night. The party that night is what lead me to almost death..but I need to stop being so paranoid and just do it.

"I guess I'll attend this stupid party, just give me 20 minutes" I tell Vinnie. "Really?!" He says jumping off the bed. I smile. "Yes, now get out before I change my mind vincent" I say pushing him away, he laughs getting out of the room as I close the door. I walk into my walk in closet looking around for something to wear. "Hope this party ends right" I sigh, seeing something that caught my eye.

15 MINS LATER:

My hair was done and so was my outfit, all I have to do is a little bit of make up. This is what I was wearing: Pick your poison:

 This is what I was wearing: Pick your poison: